1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on keeping this (and most of my collection) probably till i die so a few more months is nothing to me. After just receiving and seeing how ridiculously awesome shotgun turned out and the MK45 looks to be stunning as well there is no chance i will cancel this. It should be the IM piece to own,

Do we get any explanation from HT? I seriously think that they owe us at least an explanation for the delay.

I feel sorry for you guys in the US on how the payment system with SSC works. In Indonesia, we only pay 30% as the down payment and pay the remaining when the item arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we get any explanation from HT? I seriously think that they owe us at least an explanation for the delay.

I feel sorry for you guys in the US on how the payment system with SSC works. In Indonesia, we only pay 30% as the down payment and pay the remaining when the item arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT never explains anything. Could be as simple as they wanted that factory to make something else 1st. We will never know.

We can always just pay the NRD (about 10%) and pay the rest when the item arrives. Sideshow has an option that you can make payments so it's not a big hit when it ships.

This actually COULD end up the same as the bat, being to big and all, but IDK.

Either way, canceled with my german seller and if he finds another buyer, I even get my deposit back.

It´s just a theory, this STILL IS a 9 month delay.
I don´t know all, I´m just theorizing...

Looking back a few pages we were talking about a 3rd quarter release and not having it in hand until sept/oct. So if that was true this is more like a 4 month delay (not that it really matters). But the way HT works we could easily still see this before the end of the year........or it could be this time next year :dunno

Flex pay has changed to the 20th of March 2017 for me so definetly won't get it earlier from the looks of it. I'm hoping the delay is to ensure quality control and make it better. It would bug me to realise it was because a later shipping date was cheaper etc we may never know but one thing is for sure, I won't be cancelling this one.

I actually don't mind the delay, good things always come late right?

Hope they fix any major or minor issues they have before shipping out any stocks, there's no touch & try of it anywhere right? Like what Kingarts did during one of the shows.

Seems like I am the only person happy about the delay...hits my wallet later.
I didn't do any flexiplan, just the NRD, which would of been spent on booze anyway.
All good.

I actually don't mind the delay, good things always come late right?

tumblr_npbvtvNmtH1u5g4cmo1_250.gif

Is it possible the delay is due to Hot Toys not being able to manufacture enough quantities for the preorders?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Is it possible the delay is due to Hot Toys not being able to manufacture enough quantities for the preorders?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

No way to know

It's crazy how this thing towers over normal IM armor!

Yeah. Each limb is like 30% bigger then an iron man normal figure. The torso is nearly 3 figures. Total size/volume it's nearly 10 figures equal

Back