1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more and more I look at this, the more and more I realize that YUP! POing was a good move, incredible looking toy.

This is what I was talking about earlier... I don't understand why people come in a thread of a figure they don't want just to ****** about it. If you don't want it, just ignore the thread... it's not that hard. Those kind of negative comments do nothing but make them look like a whiny tool.

I replied to the commit. Aren't you tired of paying for statues? 1st captain America figure can't raise its arms above its head--shouldn't an action figure be able to do that? The hulk figure can't Clapp its hands in front of its body--that's an iconic move.

Would Tony stark design a suit of armor to look like a Gucci bag? If a comic version of the hulkbuster was made, I'd buy that.

If a hot toys ever needed a power lead/usb power option.....here it is.
I want it. I want it. I want it.

Please make no other figures this year past the other ultron movie line and I can almost justify it.

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

I really like the way than we can insert an Iron Man into the Hulk Buster! Hoaaaaaa!! Really nice. It will cost me for sure a month's pay to buy the Hulkbuster and the Iron Man armor... But it's a drug. They are so nice! I also cannot wait to see the Iron Legion figure. It will take a very huge diorama to display all theses figures... Hot Toys Online Figures Shop

I will wait for a 15% promo code, that alone takes off $123 making it almost $700 before shipping.
but even at that price I am not so sure...

Pre-ordered but not with Sideshow as I'm betting the shipping and customs will add even more to the cost. Just hoping they don't suddenly announce an exclusive version like they did for the Rocket & Groot pack.

While an exclusive version may or may not happen, there is a guaranteed battle damaged version that'll come out eventually.

If a hot toys ever needed a power lead/usb power option.....here it is.

Agreed. I said it earlier, at the very least it should have one battery compartment and one switch. This pic shows a wire going up the rear of the left leg:

10gwo6u.jpg

I soo want this figure..but $92 a month...hmmm not so palatable now. Maybe wait to blackfriday..when there is 30% or 40% off ..oh but wait it would be 2016...oh decisions decisions !!

:lol @ some of you thinking this will ever see a 40% off YA need to pass whatever it is YA smokin

I'm seriously debating this figure. I've got a couple of figures preordered already. By the time my first payment hits, all but one of my figures will be paid off. Which is still manageable.

QUICK. Someone convince me to buy this. Lol

I'm so glad this comes out next year. If it was this year... no way I could get it.

Back