1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Don't even have to go that far. How bout the guy on this site that just dropped a G, 1000usd, on a origins logan a week ago, not even knowing if it's real. Or the people paying 800 for a 150 dollar leonidas. And so on.

those are very rare instances though

:lol @ some of you thinking this will ever see a 40% off YA need to pass whatever it is YA smokin

Hulk/Banner set for was discounted 30% during Spooktacular and when you factored in the rewards points it was discounted more then 40%

Picture this battle taking place on your shelf...
0af1zrf.png

TYxupPn.gif

You sir, win. Lol!

Anyone have any ideas for cabinets that can display this beast? Since the Detolf is obviously not going to cut it

That thing is glorious... Patience is not my strong suit and I want so bad to just order it now, but i'm holding off until a week or so before the first flex would have charged if I did order it now (Like I did with Whiplash II), which would be October, so maybe mid-late September... By then i'll have a lot more points accumulated and this may get some discounts by then. Normally I don't care about saving too much, but given how long they're making us wait, i'm going to make them wait for my $.

i must say, HT has magestically replicated the avengers 2 character hulkbuster in 1/6 scale.
in terms of design, mechanical construction and scale, this is a step up to another level for HT.
considering it's 23 inches tall, weighted 6kg and such a well known character worldwide, i think
the HB fully deserved the price tag. not to mention you can even take out the mark 43 bust for
display separately, this alone would cost $90.

IMAG2169.jpg
IMAG2170.jpg
IMAG2171.jpg
IMAG2172.jpg
IMAG2173.jpg
IMAG2174.jpg
IMAG2175.jpg
IMAG2176.jpg

I've decided to preorder with the flex plan. My birthday is in October. There's a chance the girlfriend will get this for me for my birthday. That's when the first flex payment begins. If she does, I'll cancel my preorder and be out the NRD. If she doesn't, at least I know I'll have the HB ordered. I can't pass this guy up. He just looks like such a conversation piece. And that's a huge reason I love collecting.

Back