1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so. The HT with high retail prices are made in limited enough quantities where that hasn't happened yet. No Iron Mongers, Batmobiles, etc have ended up there IIRC.

Iron Monger has been available FOREVER. It was on sale and discounted on basically every website in the world.
Here, many (most, I'd say) have gone for quite a lot under retail on Ebay.

Good grief. I'm going to get it because it's actually about what I'd originally expected but may wait until ss sweetens the pot with double RPs or something. It does smack of greedy money grab. The good news is it's up and the price is there. The bad news is I'll probably crack and preorder. Stupid NRD. May wait for first fake sellout.

So much worse than I expected. I truly thought we would get this bad boy around $650 - $725. Guess that's what I get for being optimistic. Unfortunately this is a pass for me.

4075560.jpg

I'll reiterate what I said before. For Canucks this would make sense to order from Animarket for $750 + $115 shipping. They're the only place I've ever ordered from out of country that doesn't get dinged at the border or add brokerage fees. You're saving $75 US right off the hop on the figure and I'm guessing shipping on this from SSC to Canada would be at least $50.00. So $10.00 saved before GST/duties/brokerage. Plus, you'll probably get it a month sooner than if you ordered from SSC direct.

can anyone comfirm that this model opens up where you can insert the iron man bust from pictures i've seen online? or will we have to wait for another version?

I'm not paying $80- 100 deposit 14 months plus ahead of time- I will get it when it comes out at retail or even below. At this price there will not be a run on them/ I'm sure it will be absolutely incredible....

can anyone comfirm that this model opens up where you can insert the iron man bust from pictures i've seen online? or will we have to wait for another version?

Go back a few pages. Someone posted a pic. It's also confirmed in the item description.

I want it but at that price this would probably be the only thing I could get next year. I will definitely have to see the movie first before I commit to buying it. Going to have to be real patient again with this one. So far just Star Lord this year for me.

Back