1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 2, Paid in full:yess:

3vKJqc7.gif

Well...... Here's how I feel

My gifs arent working :(

Attachments

• Ultron-flames.jpg
    Ultron-flames.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 351
  • hulk_avengers_gif_cinemagraph_zpsmsb5e24x.jpg
    hulk_avengers_gif_cinemagraph_zpsmsb5e24x.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 347
  • iIgzjyrkO57mc.jpg
    iIgzjyrkO57mc.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 332
  • tumblr_nitrs6QiBF1tuk7ruo9_400.jpg
    tumblr_nitrs6QiBF1tuk7ruo9_400.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 352
I did the same thing- POed then read this thread and went back and canceled- never read the fine print

Add me to that list. Never had to worry about a deposit before with them. Canceled it quickly after reading it on the boards here. No way am I paying $100 deposit now for a figure coming almost 2 years later.

Add me to that list. Never had to worry about a deposit before with them. Canceled it quickly after reading it on the boards here. No way am I paying $100 deposit now for a figure coming almost 2 years later.
Can't blame them for wanting to protect themselves from overstock on something this big and expensive.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I... just...can't... do.... it. I told myself my limit was $750-$800 and I thought I was crazy for even trying to talk myself into that price range. Even my 9 year old son was like :cuckoo: . I'll wait this out. Maybe next year.... No PO for me :(

Damn expensive but very awesome piece. Will probably pick sometime up down the road when in stock and use some reward points. For now I'll stick to paying for DeLorean instead.

Got the link email went to SSC to check it out..:slap With Shipping and taxes clearly going to $900 plus :panic:

What if the end product doesn't live up. Really sorry but I might to think about this:thud:

No way in hell am I even considering this at that price point. I have to imagine unless this is extremely limited that this is going to be a slow mover. I'd much rather shell out that amount for three or four figures as opposed to one that I don't even think is that great. I briefly considered it if it would have been $550-$600 but almost $900 shipped is crazy.

Despite my usual "immediate order" mentality... I'm going to wait until they add/reveal the official photos of the Mark 43 bust inside before I order... I doubt there's a different version, but I just want to make sure... I find it odd that they haven't yet included those pictures.

I'm impatiently waiting for UK retailers to list this now, hopefully it won't convert too badly..., not that it really matters to me as this beast is being bought for me, I still don't want to take the p**s though as it's quite a present to be getting. :)

So three years ago , I got the mk vii, hawkeye, loki , and thor from the avengers line for under the price of hulkbuster

Messing around with my shopping cart I can get him for $696 (after current RP)plus shipping, no tax for me. But will wait till after the movie and more RP before I order

Back