1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$825...... I have $125 in reward points..... so $700 as of now for me.... I dont know just expensive. Its basically four figures for the price of one.....

Time will tell if I purchase this.

$25 for me from BBTS. not too much surprisingly

I'd be shocked if that doesn't change. The 89 Batmobile was listed as $44 and they ended up sending out emails later explaining dimensional weight and increasing it to $85. I'd imagine they'll do the same here.

I'm not that surprised...c'mon guys this is HT...this is price hike, and this is one of the biggest 1:6 pieces they have done.

Estimates were in the $700-$800 so in reality take those estimates and add 5% or so.

Crazy prices for our crazy hobby. Pretty crazy that this will be more expensive than the Galactus maquette.

Sometimes a little graphic puts things in perspective.
compare_01.jpg

(Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't get the HB comiquette!)

Is it weird I want two ? I might just hold of preordering the second one , went ahead and secured one already

$825!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :gah:

I have enough RP to cover it all but I was saving them for something else... :lol

No NRD from BBTS though...

$100 deposit required from BBTS.

I might just dump all my RP on this. Flex pay makes it look not quite as bad, although I don't know if I can spend even $700 on something like this. It's so badass though!

Just placed my order through my local comic shop. I assume it is old news, but he told me $849list price (or I think that's what he said.)

Edit- I guess it was $824.99. I just remember saying "yup, order it." [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back