1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Well it's not so much that they're a rip off I think, it's more to do with the Koto's not having the moving parts so easier to make. :)

I was thinking about getting the Kotobukiya ArtFX+ set.. but the Koto Hulkbuster figure is $199?.. that slowed me up a bit, it means the price for both figures will probably be a significant chunk of the HT Hulkbuster price, so I will probably just get the HT figure.. but the Koto figures are definitely a great looking set, in fact an older Koto ArtFX+ Hulk is currently my only Hulk figure.. still waiting on Neca's 1/4 Hulk!
:impatient:

I was thinking about getting the Kotobukiya ArtFX+ set.. but the Koto Hulkbuster figure is $199?.. that slowed me up a bit, it means the price for both figures will probably be a significant chunk of the HT Hulkbuster price, so I will probably just get the HT figure.. but the Koto figures definitely a great looking set, in fact an older Koto ArtFX+ Hulk is currently my only Hulk figure.. still waiting on Neca for their 1/4 Hulk!

just a friendly fyi..... but you can get the Hulkbuster from BBTS @ $179 :wink1:

just a friendly fyi..... but you can get the Hulkbuster from BBTS @ $179 :wink1:

Thanks for the heads-up.. sadly, being based in the UK, shipping and sales tax will probably kill the BBTS discount, for me.. but good news for US collectors.
:rock

Thanks for the heads-up.. sadly, being based in the UK, shipping and sales tax will probably kill the BBTS discount, for me.. but good news for US collectors.
:rock

oh right my bad.... Yes I am in Ireland so it would cost me more as well.

I was thinking about getting the Kotobukiya ArtFX+ set.. but the Koto Hulkbuster figure is $199?.. that slowed me up a bit, it means the price for both figures will probably be a significant chunk of the HT Hulkbuster price, so I will probably just get the HT figure.. but the Koto figures are definitely a great looking set, in fact an older Koto ArtFX+ Hulk is currently my only Hulk figure.. still waiting on Neca's 1/4 Hulk!

Because I live in the UK the Kotobukiya set seemed more reasonably priced in my currency, £180.00 for the pair. Good enough price for me to preorder them anyway. :)

d68af4088136b0d0a6d3ab9889879cec.jpg

This should say May '15!

I see its £196 on Collectibles Direct.....

When you buy from them you get reward points like you do with Sideshow so £196.00 became £180.00..., could've got it for less than £100.00 if I'd waited for my other points to be added but it's ok as I'll just use them on Hulkbuster. :)

When you buy from them you get reward points like you do with Sideshow so £196.00 became £180.00..., could've got it for less than £100.00 if I'd waited for my other points to be added but it's ok as I'll just use them on Hulkbuster. :)

oh right that makes sense.

We will have to order HB from there.... no way I will get it from Sideshow or outside the EU :lol

oh right that makes sense.

We will have to order HB from there.... no way I will get it from Sideshow or outside the EU :lol

Forbidden Planet will be a rip off too, ordersixtysixtoys might be worth a look though..., they are selling the construction version of the mark III for £99.99 with free delivery, not all of their stuff is cheaper but some is. :)

Forbidden Planet will be a rip off too, ordersixtysixtoys might be worth a look though..., they are selling the construction version of the mark III for £99.99 with free delivery, not all of their stuff is cheaper but some is. :)
onesixthbruce is good in some cases too. He had the Cap2 pk for £215, cheapest I have seen it

I keep forgetting to check there, that was a good price..., I pondered on getting that set myself (for £228.00) but decided Iron Man only, resistance working. lol ;)

Must stay strong and not look at the new Hulk & Ultron figure...this figure is the holy grail for me and going to need all spare funds to buy this bad boy!!

I feel like we're getting the jerk around on this figure. They know we are anticipating it the most so they're waiting the longest. At this point I just want to know how much I need to save up.....or forget about it completely because it's too expensive. I hate waiting.

Back