1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

This may be the last figure to go up for the film, I wouldn't doubt it. Hope its sooner though, I need to see the damage its going to do to my wallet :lol

The question is would you feel better knowing the price going in to see that super cool fight scene, or not knowing :wink1:

Where pre-tell in Boston is this? As a resident of Massachusetts I must know ha

If I tell you, don't tell anyone else haha. It's the Regal down by Fenway. The 12:00pm-12:30pm showings are usually fairly empty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I tell you, don't tell anyone else haha. It's the Regal down by Fenway. The 12:00pm-12:30pm showings are usually fairly empty

Haha thanks. Secret is safe with me. I love empty theatres. Saw Kingsman this morning with my lady thinking it would be empty but there were some elderly people in there who wouldn't stop talking.

13808_851000754938254_5380942708816895971_n.jpg

via Plastic Enemies

O___________________________O

As in numbered Limited Edition? I don't think so. Why would Hot Toys limit how many wallets they could plunder? ;)

Haha thanks. Secret is safe with me. I love empty theatres. Saw Kingsman this morning with my lady thinking it would be empty but there were some elderly people in there who wouldn't stop talking.

I'm not a legal scholar but I think that justifies any homicides that may occur haha

I'm not a legal scholar but I think that justifies any homicides that may occur haha

Hahaha the girlfriend would agree. She wanted to rip their heads off but I suggested we move instead ...which worked, fortunately.

Hahaha the girlfriend would agree. She wanted to rip their heads off but I suggested we move instead ...which worked, fortunately.

I like the kick the chair approach or throwing popcorn until they get the point

The most important part of the HT AOU Hulk announcement was this pic of Hulkbuster's paw ;)

nqs1irn4lhnaws5iluvn.png

Damn Plastic Enemies, They better not be screwing around
Posted this
13808_851000754938254_5380942708816895971_n.jpg

If you ask me its a little too obvious to be a teaser, its probably nothing

Back