1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

With four fingers and the big gauntlet thing I don't think it can be anything else
3aae4789bd38bf1a3d5cffa44fb187fc.jpg

It must be :dunno

They should put him up in the next week or so to capitalize on the hype surrounding the Hulk announcement..... :pray:
I feel like it will be nothing but AOU announcements every week up until the release of the movie :yess:

It must be :dunno

They should put him up in the next week or so to capitalize on the hype surrounding the Hulk announcement..... [emoji14]ray:
I feel like it will be nothing but AOU announcements every week up until the release of the movie :yess:
I hope so... Announcements, character posters and promo art everyday. Brings back the memories of the hype countdown to the first Avengers. The theater here did an MCU marathon that day leading to the midnight show of Avengers... i was in the theater for a good 13 hours that day.

I hope so... Announcements, character posters and promo art everyday. Brings back the memories of the hype countdown to the first Avengers. The theater here did an MCU marathon that day leading to the midnight show of Avengers... i was in the theater for a good 13 hours that day.

wow sounds epic.... I wonder if any theater's are doing a full MCU run now.... :rotfl
Incredible Hulk - IM - IM2 - THOR - CAP:FA - AVENGERS - IM3 - Thor TDW - CAP:TWS - GOTG - and then Avengers: Age of Ultron
runtime 1403 minutes or 23 hours 20 mins approx
I think thats right :dunno

wow sounds epic.... I wonder if any theater's are doing a full MCU run now.... :rotfl
Incredible Hulk - IM - IM2 - THOR - CAP:FA - AVENGERS - IM3 - Thor TDW - CAP:TWS - GOTG - and then Avengers: Age of Ultron

Iron Man before The Incredible Hulk but close.

You think we'd get figure reveals every week till the film releases? I'd love that but it sounds like a ton of wallets crying for the next few months. So many pre orders to make. XD

So maybe over 2 days then? I'm pretty sure I'd fall asleep if in the cinema 24 hours, even with the less than comfy chairs. lol ;)

I think the only movie theaters willing to consider THAT long a marathon would be ones without much patrons :lol Gotta figure around Apr there'll be other movies that drive more traffic than older MCU movies.

Personally I'm just gonna watch TA through TWS in my house prior to AoU, maybe invite a few friends over. I have these movies in the background so often that a marathon as a refresher is kinda pointless for me.

Yeah it seems like most people aren't willing to sit through 12+ hours of movies at once lol... At the Phase 1 marathon there were probably only 15-20 people in there

Indeed thats way past crazy :lol I would just like to see the first Avengers before the new one.... but I think I will just watch at home.

Yeah it seems like most people aren't willing to sit through 12+ hours of movies at once lol... At the Phase 1 marathon there were probably only 15-20 people in there

15-20? My theater/cinema would be lucky to have that many for the AOU screening.... but I usually go at about 11am-12pm to see it.... not many people and lower prices :D

I've done a couple of those mini marathons and as great as the big screen is, it feels like a full day of work sitting in one seat for so long. Not to mention how sick you feel afterwards from all the popcorn and sugary drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15-20? My theater/cinema would be lucky to have that many for the AOU screening.... but I usually go at about 11am-12pm to see it.... not many people and lower prices :D

Well, your theater is in the minority. Lol most places are packed from the first screening till a couple weeks later. I'm guessing you've never been for a red carpet screening? Those get nuts.

Well, your theater is in the minority. Lol most places are packed from the first screening till a couple weeks later. I'm guessing you've never been for a red carpet screening? Those get nuts.

I go to afternoon matinees so the theater is as empty as possible. I can't deal with the packed theaters anymore with people talking, on their phones, etc

My cinema is a busy one, live in a city though..., I usually wait before going to see a film, wait for the hype to die down a bit. :)

I go to afternoon matinees so the theater is as empty as possible. I can't deal with the packed theaters anymore with people talking, on their phones, etc

everyone has to check their ****ing social status every 5 ****ing minutes :cuss :gah: and on their stupid oversized bright phones and then I get thrown out because I have to chuck my 40 ounce coke at their head :ohbfrank:

:monkey3 jk

Last edited:

My cinema is a busy one, live in a city though..., I usually wait before going to see a film, wait for the hype to die down a bit. :)

I go right in Boston and on a Friday afternoon for a comic opening in their large format room with like 500-600 seats there will be like 20-50 people. It's fantastic.

If it's a lesser movie sometimes I'll get the theater to myself or only a handful of people

I go right in Boston and on a Friday afternoon for a comic opening in their large format room with like 500-600 seats there will be like 20-50 people. It's fantastic.

If it's a lesser movie sometimes I'll get the theater to myself or only a handful of people

I guess the rising prices to go to the cinema have an adverse effect on sales, I know I hardly go anymore..., it has to be really good for me not to wait for DVD/Blu ray release, this year AoU & Star Wars are worthy of the big screen expense. :)

I will always see my most hyped movies in theaters, and for the superhero movies I'll almost always go to the midnight show. I remember I went back to see Avengers a second time on opening weekend, and every single screen it was playing on was sold out. It was on like 6 or 7 screens too... I've never encountered a sold out movie before then.

Outside of release day I see movies around noon, not busy at all and no matinee prices

This may be the last figure to go up for the film, I wouldn't doubt it. Hope its sooner though, I need to see the damage its going to do to my wallet :lol

Where pre-tell in Boston is this? As a resident of Massachusetts I must know ha

I saw The Winter Soldier on release day.... very first showing. Only about 5 people there, that was awesome. I'm hoping for a similar turnout for AOU

Back