1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

probably would have said 'think big, and small' :lol meaning Groot and Rocket :dunno

Either way, I'm sure it won't be long before it goes up for preorder..., I feel like the wait has been far to long already though. :)

Why wouldn't he? And why would anyone think he isn't? The prototype was shown less then six months ago.

If you read though this thread you will understand that we were taking about "when" and not "if" HB comes out. I guess I should have been specific.

I think it will go up before the movie is out :dunno

I think so too, we've seen the prototype after all & it was great..., they will have been working on the articulation I think, since Toy Soul & getting it ready for some promotional pictures, maybe making adjustments to the armor too so once the kinks are all worked out then we'll see it, not sure how long that'll take but I'm hopeful they've tinkered long enough to give us a preorder now but no rush, next week will be fine, I'd prefer Friday this week personally though. lol ;)

I think so too, we've seen the prototype after all & it was great..., they will have been working on the articulation I think, since Toy Soul & getting it ready for some promotional pictures, maybe making adjustments to the armor too so once the kinks are all worked out then we'll see it, not sure how long that'll take but I'm hopeful they've tinkered long enough to give us a preorder now but no rush, next week will be fine, I'd prefer Friday this week personally though. lol ;)

:exactly: The only thing that might hold it up is if they want to put AOU Hulk in the promo pics

I hope it's not up until June so I can max out my reward points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read though this thread you will understand that we were taking about "when" and not "if" HB comes out. I guess I should have been specific.

I've been reading throught the thread my friend. I'm sure I've got my fair share of posts in it. If you had said "soon" or before or anything like that I wouldn't have posted anything. But you said "Looks like HB is still coming out..fingers crossed"...that doesn't really look like a discusion about when, but if.

giphy.gif

I think it will go up before the movie is out :dunno

I really doubt it, but lets hope...

I've been reading throught the thread my friend. I'm sure I've got my fair share of posts in it. If you had said "soon" or before or anything like that I wouldn't have posted anything. But you said "Looks like HB is still coming out..fingers crossed"...that doesn't really look like a discusion about when, but if.

Touché, sir. Touché.

You guys are good at saving reward points. I don't buy much at all from SSC so I earned $41 and put it down on Rocket/Groot pack. Glad I did cause the dollar is **** now, so that saves me more than $50 in the end.
Now I will try and save them up a bit to get a free figure hopefully.

Just curious, does anyone else want an iron man to go into the HB? i know that in of itself is a long shot especially because if the head opened you can have an iron man head there to give that appearance but I want to be able to put one in and position it half way mid "transform". I really would like that.... the more i type the more the price goes up in my head if it could happen lol.

Touché, sir. Touché.

I wasn't trying to be a ******. Lol really. Unfortunately with the way things go a post like that may end up starting a rumor that takes on its own story. So I just wanted to make sure it was just misspoke or I misread it or, if you in fact heard HB had been canned or whatnot. It has already had the effect of essentially starting the clock and the "I think it's coming"..and "why not up" stuff...and the movie hadn't even come out yet. Lol I just wanted to clarify. It's why I asked and didn't state anything (other then it's only been a few months since the prototype was shown) sorry if it came across otherwise. I generally just write what thoughts I have and don't sugar coat or nicen up anything becuase you can't get tone from text anyway. Those that think I'm a know it all jerk or a kid or whatever are going to think that no matter what I write.

Just curious, does anyone else want an iron man to go into the HB? i know that in of itself is a long shot especially because if the head opened you can have an iron man head there to give that appearance but I want to be able to put one in and position it half way mid "transform". I really would like that.... the more i type the more the price goes up in my head if it could happen lol.

Howard already said it will include an ironman helmet, so im guessing it will just show the head and upper body. Maybe there could be like a pvc model of him climbing out of HB :dunno

Back