1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Damn! Not at all interested in Iron Man or 1/4 scale either but that is a really cool piece.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

My only concern with HB, other than price, is the size. Where the hell am I gonna out this thing?!

Man - wow.

This guy & IGOR flanking the TV in your entertainment room would look sensational.

Pity I'll never have any of those things. :lol

Price is the only concern, but i can't see myself passing on this Armor.

I think it'll end up being around $650. Usually if something is one price in the UK it's the same number amount in the States. A computer that's 500 pounds is usually 500 dollars. It's not the conversion rate price.

$1K is an insane price point for a fig, so hopefully that's just a rumor. But if this is going to sell for that much I hope it's diecast and includes a MK:XLIII reveal (so is HB MK:XLIV). I have a ton of SS reward points so have to decide if I'll be blowing them on this or wait a year and apply to something else.

Being from the UK I just don't know who to buy this master piece and the Die cast Mark 43 from. I have used Sideshow for the past couple of years but really concerned with the shipping...need some alternative options. Any good recommendations?:dunno

Its so big, doesn't look like it has to much range of motion...mayby a powerpose a la peacemaker would be good to keep costs down. :pray: Please keep the costs down...I want to stay married if I decide to buy it...

I think it'll end up being around $650. Usually if something is one price in the UK it's the same number amount in the States. A computer that's 500 pounds is usually 500 dollars. It's not the conversion rate price.

Not when it comes to collectibles thankfully, the mark 43 1:6 scale figure for example is $345.00 + shipping & taxes in America, in the UK however I'm paying £224.50 including delivery..., it's the same like that for all my collectibles, I'd never buy any of them otherwise. lol ;)

Is it wrong for me to want Igor now lol.

I'm thinking Igor is going to be my consolation prize for a big armor when the price on this beast gets revealed. I feel like the kid from The Santa Clause, except its like "I'll have Hulk Buster" - Oh its $1,000. "Igor's fine...."
charlie-milk.jpg

Being from the UK I just don't know who to buy this master piece and the Die cast Mark 43 from. I have used Sideshow for the past couple of years but really concerned with the shipping...need some alternative options. Any good recommendations?:dunno

I'd say take a look at Collectibles Direct, they seem to have the diecast mark 43 figure going the cheapest at £250.00..., I preordered mine from there & as they do reward points too I'll only end up paying £224.50 for it. :)

In looking at the latest vid from Budget Stark https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...kbuster-toy-soul-hong-kong-19-dec-2014-a.html I'm going to put this firmly in the $800-$1K category with the assumption that there will be either a partial MK XLIII reveal (possibly torso only) or a figure-in-figure (although somehow I doubt that will actually work engineering wise). It probably isn't diecast but the finish and detailing is extraordinary. It's really just pretty amazing to think that there's a market for these types of high-end figures and a company capable of producing them.

Budget Stark's video of HB at Toy Soul. This thing is insane! I look forward to multiple repaints of this from Hot Toys :lol

I'd say take a look at Collectibles Direct, they seem to have the diecast mark 43 figure going the cheapest at £250.00..., I preordered mine from there & as they do reward points too I'll only end up paying £224.50 for it. :)

Thanks for the recommendation, I will have a look at there site tonight. How quick do they get the figures in compared to other companies?

This guy seems high on HB...."Hot Toys' Iron Man Hulkbuster Could Be the Greatest Action Figure Ever"

Back