1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

So how many Hulkbusters do we think that will be made? Since the price for this will probably be over $700.00, I think they probably wont make more than 5000 (7000 at most) of these. (THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL GUESS!!) That way it prevents over stock and items not sitting around for a very long time.

At the price it will be, I don't think there will be many

At the price it will be, I don't think there will be many

The only good thing about 5,000-7,000 would mean the price would be that much lower..., I'm not sure there will be more than a couple of thousand of these made though but I'm no expert.

It could be much higher than the $800 number I was throwing around. Goddamnit. And it'll sell...even casual IM fans want this, not to mention it's association with Avengers.

This is the type of figure that can really put HT over the top - thanks to this, people who are unfamiliar with high-end toys and collectibles will become familiar with the name Hot Toys.

After watching Anthony's vid, two things are confirmed:

1. I must own this

2. The price will be at least $800

Wow, saving up my money now. I have a feeling it won't be released till early 2016 though.

I hope the helmet is removable and the chest can open up like Iron Monger. I don't see how Tony Stark in Mk43 armor can fit inside in real life though, unless he is curled up like a ball in the torso.

It could be much higher than the $800 number I was throwing around. Goddamnit. And it'll sell...even casual IM fans want this, not to mention it's association with Avengers.

This is the type of figure that can really put HT over the top - thanks to this, people who are unfamiliar with high-end toys and collectibles will become familiar with the name Hot Toys.

And that's when the big bucks start rolling in!

original.jpg

Wondering when the PO will go up. I want to see the scale standing next to a 1/6 figure.

It would be a smart move to open the PO for this soon, even if it won't be released until 2016, just to give those who want it a good starting point to start saving.

It would be a smart move to open the PO for this soon, even if it won't be released until 2016, just to give those who want it a good starting point to start saving.

For sure, especially if we are given enough time to make those flex payments more manageable.

Thinking of throwing out the foam from my 89 batmobile box (since I'd never sell it) using that box as storage space for this box and maybe more?

Back