1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

This definitely had the most love put into it, the rest all look unfinished and kinda cheap imo. And no Ultron?

Will only buy if there's a MKXLIII portrait.

More and more Im getting the feeling this is bare bones,a really impressive piece of 3D printing but no real engineering yet,I:e joints,etc,or indeed a concealed Mark 43.Just something to say,well,it s here,it s coming,and give Hot Toys the high honour of the World debut of Hulkbuster.

If anyone can find us these answers its Budget Stark.And if he s reading this and has not left yet please take one of your figures and stand it next to this for comparison.

I agree with everyone who says the proportions are wrong on this. Looking at the trailer and the fullscale mockup they have, it looks like the head is too big and the upper torso seems too short. Really don't know about the feet.

More and more Im getting the feeling this is bare bones,a really impressive piece of 3D printing but no real engineering yet,I:e joints,etc,or indeed a concealed Mark 43.Just something to say,well,it s here,it s coming,and give Hot Toys the high honour of the World debut of Hulkbuster.

If anyone can find us these answers its Budget Stark.And if he s reading this and has not left yet please take one of your figures and stand it next to this for comparison.

It will not be a static statue. It will have articulation. Wait till the actual hot toys reveal. I've heard some good things from my friends at hot toys.

And u can tell from the photos in this thread it has at least arm/hand articulation. One photo the arms are straight down his side with the palm facing in, in another the palm is facing up and the arm is extended a bit.

This is how he looks in all the production art I've seen of him. Been looking at those big feet of his for months now.

Maybe he lights up with remote control?

That would be cool. Especially if it is powered from a single set of AA batteries instead of a but load of those button batteries like the other armors.

Yeah, the articulation is starting to worry me too. I get he won't be a ttm figure but there are no pics with any type of movement.

I need to see this suit in action in the movie before i put down that kind of cash. What if the fight doesn't live up to the hype?

Hate to think what kind of QC issues something this big and delicate might have.

Also i hope you all have a Besta ready, that monster isn't going to fit inside a Detolf.

Pictures haven't even been up for 12 hours and already there's widespread panic about lack of articulation, proportion issues and QC. Someone mentions something minor as a guess about cost or style and it's blown up as 100% fact and truth instantly. Fear based off assumptions spreads faster than wildfire in these forums. :lol

i1a25e.gif

Pictures haven't even been up for 12 hours and already there's widespread panic about lack of articulation, proportion issues and QC. Someone mentions something minor as a guess about cost or style and it's blown up as 100% fact and truth instantly. Fear based off assumptions spreads faster than wildfire in these forums. :lol

i1a25e.gif

Welcome to Sideshow Freaks :lol

There are certain magical numbers in the mind of the average consumer, usually multiples of 10. I think if this costs $1k, a lot of Ppl will be turned off not just withb the figure, but maybe he hobby as well. The straw that broke the camel's back. Many already feel priced out. And this just might be the "F you, HT" moment that's sorta been coming.

Love it. Love it as much as I hoped I would. This is 2'+ easy. Must have for me. I just hope it's not crazy expensive. My drop out price is like over $800.

Back