1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

I like it but I don't get why so many people are going crazy about wanting it. I actually like Igor more for a larger armor.

I like it but I don't get why so many people are going crazy about wanting it. I actually like Igor more for a larger armor.

More iconic I guess. Can display with Hulk. Igor is cool too. Will be interesting to see how it sells.

I don't think they are disproportionate. Look at photos of large basketball players. It just looks big because the whole thing is big. And remember this is a plastic (in the movie metal) figure/machine. It does not have the tendons and ligaments that help keep constant pressure on our body to keep us upright. It has to have a large platform to stand, and run, on.

They are disproportionate. Your logic in bold suggests you agree. As you say, they need to be bigger than normal and I agree. Logic aside, on a purely aesthetic view, I don't think the feet look that cool.

Last edited:

Something looks quite off in the figure version. Kinda like its that thing from Starcraft.:dunno

Although its still a definite purchase cuz its Iron Man and I'm sure HT will tweak it to some extent before its release.

Aesthetically speaking HB will look like **** on any shelf, this thing needs to be displayed on a standalone table and quite possibly with an acrylic case on it...lol

Can't wait to see dudes squeezing this beast into their Detolfs, laughs for days lmao

6961e422jw1enet1lt1ugj20hs0npabm.jpg

b7ed9c3bjw1enesnt7zclj20qo0k077e.jpg

This has to be a 1:4 scale figure, it's too big other wise..., just look at the trailer, Hulk didn't look tiny fighting this suit!!! I just hope there's a 1:6 scale Hulkbuster still to come.

It IS 1/6.

Aesthetically speaking HB will look like **** on any shelf, this thing needs to be displayed on a standalone table and quite possibly with an acrylic case on it...lol

Can't wait to see dudes squeezing this beast into their Detolfs, laughs for days lmao

There is no angle conceivable where this is going to fit into a detolf.:lol

This will not fit in a detolf.

honestly it looks a bit off here, because in the movie he is more in a battle position, here he is just standing upright, I am sure if you pose it right, problem solved.

Good point re posing.

This will be a glorious addition the the legion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything looks fine..,,,except for the feet. I dunno just looks looks like giant clown feet. Maybe watching it in action within context of the movie will change my mind, but as of now im sorta disappointed.

They are disproportionate. Your logic in bold suggests you agree. As you say, they need to be bigger than normal and I agree. Logic aside, on a purely aesthetic view, I don't think the feet look that cool.

The feet look awful BUT that's just my opinion. lol ;) On the up side, I'd have other things displayed in front of it I guess SO the feet would be obscured/hidden..., it'll all come down to price though really & I have a feeling I'm not going to like that either. :D

Back