1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

It looks better in the film, but it's coming home with me. And then I'm done. No more.

Wonder if we'll see this by the end of 2015...And will there be a partial Mark 43 to pop into it like Stane in Monger...

This has to be a 1:4 scale figure, it's too big other wise..., just look at the trailer, Hulk didn't look tiny fighting this suit!!! I just hope there's a 1:6 scale Hulkbuster still to come.

Well between this and the other stuff, My wallet is going to implode.

hulkbuster10653651_10154884919765386_3763895401884659592_n.jpg

Never really caught how disproportionate those feet are in the trailer. The one thing that really bugs me about this figure.

Those big feet are going to help him from nosediving off of your shelf.

No one has complained about a lack of a stand? :lol

I'm pretty sure my wife would make me live in the giant box this comes in but I've gotra have it.

Average iron man will reah HB waist level.

Those big feet are going to help him from nosediving off of your shelf.

No one has complained about a lack of a stand? :lol

Iron Monger & Igor don't have one so I think it was expected that big foot here wouldn't get one either. lol ;)

I'm sure that will be on display at sdcc15. Omfg I want to go so badly next year.

Pfft. Everybody's talking about mini-me, but I want to know how much that costs.:lol

View attachment 152834

Never really caught how disproportionate those feet are in the trailer. The one thing that really bugs me about this figure.

I don't think they are disproportionate. Look at photos of large basketball players. It just looks big because the whole thing is big. And remember this is a plastic (in the movie metal) figure/machine. It does not have the tendons and ligaments that help keep constant pressure on our body to keep us upright. It has to have a large platform to stand, and run, on.

As for it looking better/cooler in the trailer...well it's a computer drawing there. It does not need to worry about actually standing up, or how it would actually work or be made. I think a real world object is always going to be better. To me, this thing is stunning. To be able to mass produce this is incredible. The tooling for this has got to be crazy. And engineering it...I'm in awe. Blown away. I'm not sure people really appreciate how far hot toys has and is advancing figures. We have essentiall had 12 inch mego and gi joe from the 60s thru to early 2000s. They got a little better (12 inch or 1:6 scale in general) for a few years. But from 2006 till now hot toys has grown the industry in stunning ways.

Back