1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
checked the inner arms - it's not the battery covers i'll try an upload some photos later on, thanks for the input so far

IMG_4656.jpg I'll post a few - can't seem to bundle them into one post so will be done individually

Is there a piece missing in his stomach? It looks like there's a piece on the left, but not the right. Hard to tell if it's just the lighting, though.

Yeah I see what you're talking about. It does look like that.

I couldn't pinpoint anything on the stomach area. I'm at a loss ;) - figure looks exactly like it's suppose to. Maybe it's a weird little piece from the inside - or a loose piece made it's way inside the body on the assembly line. Thanks all for taking a look.

It looks like the battery cover on the inner arm, right at the top back. That piece came off when I was posing mine the other day, if its not that I have no idea :lol

It looks like the arm battery cover to me as well, it has to be. When I first got the figure and lit it up like a Christmas tree, I recall the arm battery covers having a L and R marking on them, since you said this mystery piece has a L marking on it. Regardless, if it has a L or R marking on it, that still tells me it's a piece that's able to be detached and reattached and they're letting you know which side is what when you reattach it; wouldn't need to mark it with L or R if it was a piece that wasn't supposed to come off. And as far as I know, the only pieces on this figure that are meant to come off are the battery covers at the places you insert the batteries into.

It looks like the arm battery cover to me as well, it has to be. When I first got the figure and lit it up like a Christmas tree, I recall the arm battery covers having a L and R marking on them, since you said this mystery piece has a L marking on it. Regardless, if it has a L or R marking on it, that still tells me it's a piece that's able to be detached and reattached and they're letting you know which side is what when you reattach it; wouldn't need to mark it with L or R if it was a piece that wasn't supposed to come off. And as far as I know, the only pieces on this figure that are meant to come off are the battery covers at the places you insert the batteries into.

Did you look at the photos?

From his first sentence, it looks like he did.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The first picture of the piece, yes, but not the ones of the figure itself since those photos show that the battery covers are present on both arms.

Back