1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the cheap BBTS shipping option I just ship as product comes in. I spend more than the shipping at McDonalds for lunch so it's worth it to get my figures.

I was hoping SSC would ship him out yesterday and I would be receiving him today. Unfortunately, no such luck. The status has been "Item(s) Shipping Soon" since Thursday evening and they deducted the funds yesterday also.

I presume he'll probably ship on Tuesday and I'll be receiving him on Wednesday.

Prime. Those armours were always pretty dull IMO. There's only six or seven really cool original designs within the HPP.

Original or not, I really like them. But you're right.. Prime it is. I'll just keep checking eBay for used versions of those armors.. Hopefully one pops up with a minor defect that I can acquire for a relatively low price.

I wonder when we're going to start seeing more of the ultron mark 1.

Original or not, I really like them. But you're right.. Prime it is. I'll just keep checking eBay for used versions of those armors.. Hopefully one pops up with a minor defect that I can acquire for a relatively low price.

I wonder when we're going to start seeing more of the ultron mark 1.

That's just my view, I haven't any time for the mix and match armours :lol

No idea. Haven't been keeping up with news regarding that figure.

Gah, the wait for this and the Mk 45 are killing me.

The last fig I got was AoU Cap and I NEED a new toy!

Gah, the wait for this and the Mk 45 are killing me.

The last fig I got was AoU Cap and I NEED a new toy!

i know the feeling. in the last like two months i've bought shotgun, centurion, mark 42, age of ultron mark 2, and today i pulled the trigger on the python armor.

spending all of that definitely makes the wait a little easier. my toy budget needs some time to recover lol.. this isn't going to help that but oh well.

This is what I would like to know. I noticed they sure didn't hesitate withdrawing the funds on Friday. However, I see no figure shipping. :lol

This is what I would like to know. I noticed they sure didn't hesitate withdrawing the funds on Friday. However, I see no figure shipping. :lol

They don't instantly know it cleared. They can't instantly then box it, label it, and notify ups and have ups show up on a moments notice. If it takes them a couple extra days people should understand that. (Though clearly they don't)It's not an electronic item your getting.

They don't instantly know it cleared. They can't instantly then box it, label it, and notify ups and have ups show up on a moments notice. If it takes them a couple extra days people should understand that. (Though clearly they don't)It's not an electronic item your getting.

maybe because other online retailers operate differently and the turn around time is quicker than 3 days. the sites that i preorder from regularly, usually ship the day after it was paid for. sometimes it may take a little longer (if something arrives after a gift giving holiday like christmas).

Back