1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Metal Gear hijacked this thread. :lol

Yeah I'm hoping it turns out good. Otherwise it gets the axe. I already have the Play Arts Kai Raidens

I pre-ordered him too.... until I realized that Sideshow couldn't ship it to my area. I didn't bother afterwards since it was the EX for me or nothing else. I have a decent enough collection of the Metal Gear PAKs including MGR Raiden, so I can live with that and the upcoming Nendoroid Raiden.

So I was just browsing some AOU stuff on BBTS. Then I saw this..

MON10284.jpg

It's some sort of piggy bank..

Maybe we are going to get that Iconic head after all? Or it could be just some sort of mixed concept art.

So I was just browsing some AOU stuff on BBTS. Then I saw this..

MON10284.jpg

It's some sort of piggy bank..

Maybe we are going to get that Iconic head after all? Or it could be just some sort of mixed concept art.

That looks like Ultimate Ultron to me, sick :lol

Same as before: that's Ultron if he was built through the almighty power of Photoshop...

It's using Ultimate's head, exaggerated with the glowing eyes and mouth. Prime's torso is used as the main body template with the gauntlet arms ripped off from his appearance in the Annihilation: Conquest comics. I wonder what the actual bust bank will look like or if they're making up their own design...

Ohhh man I was getting excited for a moment. I love that jackolantern look so much.

I love the jack o' lantern look myself. So while I wouldn't want to deflate anyone's excitement, the photo in question is definitely a photoshop mashup of different versions of Ultron.

I still think there's hope for the jack-o lantern face, like Ronri said that is definitely Ultimate Ultron's head, just with an added glow. He might sustain damage and glow like that in the movie

so are we certain there will be another ultron after prime?
i want one in my collection but dont know if prime is the final form.

Ultron Prime gets coated in Vibranium, which alters his appearance (this is being referred to as Ultimate Ultron)

Ultron Prime gets coated in Vibranium, which alters his appearance (this is being referred to as Ultimate Ultron)

does the design change or it's just a paint scheme?
the chest of the HT UP looks different from the screencaps on trailer 3, even the head looks slightly different in design.

does the design change or it's just a paint scheme?
the chest of the HT UP looks different from the screencaps on trailer 3, even the head looks slightly different in design.

The Ultron "Prime" version doesnt exactly change to become the "Ultimate" version, he's literally wearing like a helmet and armor over top of his "Prime" version. The helmet design looks like the classic jack-o-lantern Ultron, but with the "Prime" face peeking through the mask.

Back