1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He seems incomplete to me compared to the released photos of this form of Ultron as seen here:

avengers-age-of-ultron-concept-art.jpg

Compared to here, where it looks like he's missing an entire waist/hip/crotch portion:

1548174_10152610015372344_6872857567285437484_o.jpg

Thats a concept art, actual Ultron in movie will looks different. HT one maybe will close to the movie eventhough maybe some inaccurate. But we still not see the movie so cant say anything

Thats a concept art, actual Ultron in movie will looks different. HT one maybe will close to the movie eventhough maybe some inaccurate. But we still not see the movie so cant say anything

That may be the case, but the figure almost seems to have a place for the 'cod piece' that appears to be missing. Note the protruding hips as if there is mean to be a piece that fits in there. I know this is a prototype so there is a possibility that it could be revised.

Re: Hot Toys Ultron Prime 1:6 scale figure - official pictures

Day 1 pre-order for me as well! Not sure if I flex pay or not.... so tired of everyone getting the figures before i do, because I flexed. What to do.... dang!

Not really sure what to think. I guess my expectations for the look of this figure was too high. I am not as impressed/excited as I thought I would be.

I just saw the pictures of what he looks like without the lights on and it's not that appealing. Tough choice to make when this goes up. So many things down the line/pre order that may cause this to be a pass. A shame since I was impatiently waiting for the release of the proto pictures.

I wonder if there could have been a way to add some red to the figure without the light up feature?

I thought this would be a day one purchase as I love the design I have seen from the film so far but I must say I am underwhelmed! The new cap is already pre ordered but not sure on this! Which is such a shame as Ultron is one of my fav marvel villians and I know he will be amazing on screen

Not really sure what to think. I guess my expectations for the look of this figure was too high. I am not as impressed/excited as I thought I would be.

I just saw the pictures of what he looks like without the lights on and it's not that appealing. Tough choice to make when this goes up. So many things down the line/pre order that may cause this to be a pass. A shame since I was impatiently waiting for the release of the proto pictures.

If there is an exclusive -- order no matter what..... Normal release OK to see what else comes out. :wink1:

Back