1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Ultron Prime 1:6 scale figure - official pictures

Does anyone know how many Ultrond will be I the movie? I know there's more than one, there has to be.

That Ultron face looks rough as hell. Like a 7" Hasbro figure. Yikes!

attachment.php

I was actually projecting this to be around $300+ the moment they announced that they were making Ultron. Aside from the towering height and LEDs, from top to bottom this is an entirely new and intricate sculpt of a technological character that won't see much re-use and combine this with a more intricately organic-looking design then I'm not really surprised about the price being potentially high (I can only imagine how constructing/designing the internal parts for the figure can be such a nightmare). Honestly after Thanos, I think I can easily stomach this being around $350. :lecture

I was actually projecting this to be around $300 the moment they announced they're making. Honestly after Thanos, I think I can easily stomach this being less than $350. :lecture

HK price is $2380, which equal USD 300,
so $350 is a good guess i think.

This figure is not for me (which is good since I have enough on pre-order). Not enough love for the character, don't really like the look of it, and really dislike the shoulders. If we get a drone, however, that may be a different story.

Does anyone know how many Ultrond will be I the movie? I know there's more than one, there has to be.

As far as I'm aware there's 3 versions but I only know that from what I've read here on the forum. :)

So the Ultron base that matches with the other Avengers must be for another Ultron.... probably the MK1

Have there been any specs announced? I'm curious how tall it is. I thought Ultron was supposed to be 8' tall which would potentially make this like 16"-17".

Yeah, I even had to edit the size difference, as he's 2cm taller than Groot, not three. Considering the light-up feature is key, and requires batteries, the price keeps going up :lol I mean, I still love the sculpt, but Groot is quite intricate as well! With the light up feature and base being the key difference between the two (I forgot the $199.99 Groot didn't come with the extra HS), it'll be interesting to see how large a price gap they put out there.
If it's around $350 then that's the Groot and Rocket combo pack, which DID have the extra Groot HS, as well as the potted plant Baby Groot bonus :lol

tumblr_n9soz5u5sT1s55rl4o1_500.gif
I can see them thinking the light up specially designed base gives them the right to jack up the price, they did that with the MK43

Wait...WAIT.... Mk 45?

Yes... thats possibly Tony's 3rd armor in this movie, along with the 43(reversed color 42) and the 44(Hulkbuster)
It has only been shown by Lego so far
Idk not too impressed :shrug

I don't think thats an emoticon :lol
HK price is $2380, which equal USD 300,
so $350 is a good guess i think.

getting nervous now

I predict it being over $350. More like $380 or more. We'll see soon enough. He will probably go up within the next day or so. I just really hope they do at least 1 drone.

They should have chromed the finish on this one. And the head is too small so I'm gonna have to pass.

Have there been any specs announced? I'm curious how tall it is. I thought Ultron was supposed to be 8' tall which would potentially make this like 16"-17".

Yes its 41cm..... or 16.1"
You can check the specs, probably on the first page of this thread or on the listing on Hot Toys website or facbook
Hot Toys
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...gers-aou-ultron-prime-collectible-figure.html

and I will post them here just in case you are lazy :rotfl
The 1/6th scale Ultron Prime Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Movie-accurate sculpture with mechanical details
- Silver colored painting on armor
- LED light-up head sculpt and upper body (red light, battery operated)
- Approximately 41 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers

Accessory:
- Specially-designed Avengers: Age of Ultron figure stand with LED light-up function (red light, battery opearated)

Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016

“There are no strings on me.”

Since the first official release of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, the film’s titular villain Ultron’s menacing appearance and memorable speech has grabbed many fans’ attention and left wondering how the Earth’s mightiest heroes can stand up against this highly dangerous robot and its large army.

With the epic blockbuster just few short months away from hitting theatres worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to “show you something beautiful” today, the 1/6th scale Ultron Prime Collectible Figure, that many fans and collectors have eagerly awaited to see!

The movie-accurate Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stands approximately 41 cm tall, featuring a newly developed head sculpt and body with mechanical details, LED light-up head and upper body, and a specially designed Avengers: Age of Ultron logo figure base with LED light-up function!

This threatening villain will have great presence in your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection! — in Avengers: AOU: 1/6th scale Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

I like it a lot. Definitely a day one preorder for me :)

I think he looks pretty much dead on, but my problem is the light-up function. He has such a drab color scheme that the lights pretty much need to be on at all times for him to look good, but that means dealing with tiny batteries and all that related nonsense constantly. I'm hoping that when he goes up for order we'll get some pictures of him without the lights on.

I predict it being over $350. More like $380 or more. We'll see soon enough. He will probably go up within the next day or so. I just really hope they do at least 1 drone.

Even with the comparisons I made earlier, I would think the highest expected price by many would be $349.99 at most...anything higher than that is getting a little too crazy. Hell, while $349.99 is the expected price by most, it doesn't mean it's the accepted price by most. I think a lot more would be sold if it came in at $299.99 or less (yes, even that .01 that keeps it under $300 gives it the illusion of a better deal :lol)

Back