1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Ultron Prime 1:6 scale figure - official pictures

Hmmm... slightly underwhelmed with the revel.

That's a very messy looking proto head. I'm sure the final release will be super sharp in comparison.

I tought this would be an instant buy...but,not convined at all.
If im being honest it's actually a bit crap.

Looks cheap. Pass.

Those shoulders look huge.

What a cheap looking toy.

Their Endo's looked better.

Pretty underwhelmed too. The proto head to shoulders proportions look way off. It looks a lot better in promo pics than the actual in-hand shots clearly. With so much more stuff coming & just given how this is titled as 'Ultron Prime' I am pretty sure a 2.0 of some sort or form will come and in true hot toys fashion surpass the first release. Also, for me at least, the source material needs to be watched before I start drooling over a $300+ collectible.

Lot more negative responses than I expected. It looks great imo, we can't expect HT to make a flawless figure of him and what they've done is pretty damn close.

gNFE5js.gif

I need a gif to accompany this that includes $20 SS coupons.

:lol that'd be great. People do it all the time for Steam sale gifs and Upvote gifs...I'm sure that one would be used around here more than most!

That production Ultron looks so sad. Why so sad Ultron? "Someone turned off my lights." Aww :(

I sense some major scoffing ahead when the price is released, and then a surge of interest once again after people see the movie and better production shots down the road! :lol

Lot more negative responses than I expected. It looks great imo, we can't expect HT to make a flawless figure of him and what they've done is pretty damn close.

For the amount of money they charge for these figures, yeah I kinda do expect them to make a pretty flawless figure. Unfortunately for me this doesn't cut it.

From the age of license Avengers ultron I believe we can not do without this action doll. In my opinion we need to trust in some need improvement!

Not impressed at all, good thing I wasn't looking to buy Ultron, this must be disappointing to Ultron fans.

I think some of you guys are too quick to dismiss this awesome figure. I'm positive that in hand pics or videos will surely be as good as the prototype.

ultroncomp3.jpg

The proportions are also off, at least compared to the Ultron artwork.....
I never thought I would be negative toward this figure since it was the one I wanted the most

I'm really hoping this gets improved from the prototype

At least let's try comparing apple to apples:

dr8phg.jpg

Actually there's some very nice detailing in there, could it be that this figure is growing on me already? lol ;) I think I'll wait & see more pics before deciding one way or the other, hopefully Budget Stark will do us one of his videos, always good to see the actual figure rather than just pictures. :)

Back