1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackops74, fantastic photo! :yess: :clap

Can I have mine yet?!?!?! Forget paying for my Winter Soldier order, I want this now! :lol

This is the Cap we've all been waiting for. He looks fantastic. I've got Winter Soldier on flex this month and next so after I pay him off hopefully Cap will be out by then.

Thanks everyone! Everything about this Cap is better in my opinion. Alhough I've only ever had Avengers Cap, from what I have seen, articulation is much better and the magnetic shield is genius. No doubt someone will still mod this and find a way to improve it somehow.

My only gripe that I've noticed with this figure is that the hands with the fist don't seem to have the magnet for holding his shield on his forearm ... not a big fan of that partially opened hand if not utilizing the handle.

My only gripe that I've noticed with this figure is that the hands with the fist don't seem to have the magnet for holding his shield on his forearm ... not a bit fan of that partially opened hand if not utilizing the handle.

:exactly: Don't know why they didn't put magnets on the closed fists...:slap

Back