1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that's how it is shown to be in the film. I'm just saying its silly. There are magnets that strong now..but pressure on the outside away from the magnets, like on the edge of the shield, would still dislodge it. U watch mythbusters? They used crazy strong magnets once to do a mock robbery. Even though they where strong enough to hold Jamie up inside an air duct they could still be easily knocked/pulled loose. I'm sure Caps grip is stronger then magnets. That's all.

It's true.

image.jpg

Anyone have a good source for one of this guy in Hong Kong? My birthday is at the end of the month and I'm getting anxious.

Ordered mine from loontentoys and can not wait to have him start my AOU line up. Anyone know when loontentoys will get theirs in stock?

Awesome! One thing I'm worried about is will the shield flake? I know it's die cast but is the paint better this time?

The smaller Artist Mix figures are just the keychains I believe. I could be wrong, but i'm not aware of a smaller set besides these.

$_57.JPG

Cap is going to be my first Hot Toys figure, I've got a few of the SSC DC figures but nothing from Marvel. Want to build an Avenger's team and will probably go with the AoU branded stuff.

Noticed today that the SSC website now says "June/July". Didn't it say "June - Aug" before? At least that's good news. Hopefully soon it will change to just "June".

Back