1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Other than the busy red on the chest, this is a beauty. Buying this for sure.

So far: Mark XLIII, AV2 Cap, and Hawkeye 2

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Glad to see Hot Toys is getting a "head start" on these. Granted, it is extremely easy because Iron Man, Thor and Hulk all look virtually similar to previous molds so it's an easy "re-use" there but at least maybe we'll have some figures coming out ON TIME with the movie that depicts them.

There's no way any of these are shipping by May, heck the Mark 43 is the same as an existing finished and shipped figure and it won't be released till (at least) August.

16028345646_a68008eff4_b.jpg

16052170291_a289554868_b.jpg

15434476573_7c62860fa2_b.jpg

There's no way any of these are shipping by May, heck the Mark 43 is the same as an existing finished and shipped figure and it won't be released till (at least) August.

Yeah but starboard came out faster. I feel like its easier to use the TrueType bodies and make the clothing than to build metal ironman fogures. I agree and doubt that they ship by May.

Stealth suit cancelled.
For once I'm glad for the shipping delay.
Lets just hope this doesn't suffer the bait and switch body...whatever body they're using, they need to leave it alone.

I just can't do that Remy :lol

But I will buy this as well. I likes me some Captain.

If I'm to ever buy a Captain America this would be it but the figure doesn't look particularly impressive so far in these shots.

If I'm to ever buy a Captain America this would be it but the figure doesn't look particularly impressive so far in these shots.

baggy pants, making his legs look odd, same issue with Strike

I just can't do that Remy :lol

But I will buy this as well. I likes me some Captain.

You're the man. :)
Honestly, I do love the stealth suit also.
If I wasn't trying to minimize having multiple figures of the same character, I probably wouldn't cancel.
But my favorite still is GA cap, so between stealth and avengers, I favor the avengers suit just a little bit more.

Best. Cap. Figure. Ever.

This will be mine. If I can only get one AOU figure... it will be Cap.

Weren't they considering releasing a 1/4 Captain America at one pint?

Weren't they considering releasing a 1/4 Captain America at one pint?

damn, is that real? I would drop all PO for 1/6 capt and just wait for the 1/4 version :)

If memory serves me correctly, they teased a 1/4 avengers license announcement during the release of their avengers 1 figure, leading everyone to assume all the 1/6 figures would be re-released in 1/4 scale. But hot toys failed to mention they meant avengers 2. Lol.

I don't know what to do on Cap. I have his WW2 version and love it. I have the Steve/Stealth 2pk on the way and I'll love it too I'm sure. So, I'm still short a traditional Cap - I think like this one best, but do I need four Caps?

I don't know what to do on Cap. I have his WW2 version and love it. I have the Steve/Stealth 2pk on the way and I'll love it too I'm sure. So, I'm still short a traditional Cap - I think like this one best, but do I need four Caps?

One can never have too may Caps sir :)

The suit looks silly in the movie, but looks better as a doll.

I would hate to only have four...

IMG_4057.jpg

boots15434476573_7c62860fa2_b.jpg

:yuck

The theme of the AoU designs.. Cool from above the ankle :lol

Back