1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Yup! Forget the Stealth Cap, this one looks perfect!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Hmm not sure if it's the picture or something else, but something seems a little off? It looks like his legs are too short, or the HS is too big?

Hate the shoes. Love the figure but those damn shoes

Yup! Forget the Stealth Cap, this one looks perfect!

The stealth cap proto was perfect though...the screw up came when the figure went into production it seems :(

Hope the same issue doesn't plague this cap!

Is that shield held on with magnets??

10665765_10152437142625672_1766741634723206755_n.jpg

Any chance the Stealth Cap will be 25% off and free shipping before it even gets released? :wink1:

Is that shield held on with magnets??

View attachment 152816

Yep, the shield doesn't have straps anymore, confirmed at SDCC when they showed the broken Cap shield prop for AoU. Figured Cap would have a new bracket after looking at those bits on his new costume and the strapless shield.

Man. This guy will be mine

Is it just me or does the body proportions look off? Body looks a little too small and legs too short.

EDIT: Actually the body looks better in this angle, probably just that.
15867361719_f893de7543_b.jpg

Figure of the year (2015)

Oh my ****ing God !!!! I'm so buying this !!! YES !!!

A little too much red for my tastes. Other than that, I don't wanna get excited. I'll wait for the final product.

Eeeee!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I having convulsions !! Lololo preorder Now !!!!!

It looks good but I bet they are still tweaking it. Head Sculpt is definitely a reuse of the WS version. Everything else looks great! So bought!

I truly love this figure. $209 price tag?

Just give me all of em! ALL OF EM!!!

Magnificent.

Back