1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Just give me all of em! ALL OF EM!!!

Seriously, all of em look really good! Howard really has no mercy on us fans :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Ultron comes with broken cap shield accessory?!?

It's good that they are previewing AOU figures early on before the movies release. Atleast that way fans will have them in hand close to the movies peak months.

Exactly! It's great when ht strikes early when the iron is hot rather than months/years after a film release and your desire to buy a fig dies down a bunch.

Is it just me or does the body proportions look off? Body looks a little too small and legs too short.

EDIT: Actually the body looks better in this angle, probably just that.
15867361719_f893de7543_b.jpg

Looks pretty freaking sweet.

Passing on Thor. I like the color scheme of TDW better. Buying that cap unless it turns out like the stealth cap.

That Cap looks great! Definitely picking him up for the collection.

Looks pretty freaking sweet.

Wow those 3 in the same frame just looks so...right :lol

On another note, does anyone here have additional pictures of Thor? Seems like he's the only avenger from AoU that doesn't have his onw thread yet haha..

Definitely scrapping the Strike Suit version now for this. No extra Rogers head though?

Best "Star Spangled" movie Cap outfit YET! I also dig the STRIKE suit, but that's more espionage-ish.

Glad to see Hot Toys is getting a "head start" on these. Granted, it is extremely easy because Iron Man, Thor and Hulk all look virtually similar to previous molds so it's an easy "re-use" there but at least maybe we'll have some figures coming out ON TIME with the movie that depicts them.

I really would like this guy, but the pants seem to be the same as the ones on the Stealth suit version. I'll have to wait and see the production shots to decide here.

I'm in. This is a cool modern Cap... finally.

Looks like the sheild connects with clips or magnets on arm. Guess that explains new movie design. No more straps?

Hmmmmmm...not overly impressed. Knowing its a proto must decide Strike or Avengers 2 service...

I don't have a Cap yet so this may be the one I get. I almost got the Stealth suit version but not sure I like how bulked up it is from reviews I've seen.

I was nervous about this suit as I thought some of the behind the scenes spy photos looked pretty bad. Seeing this, I think it looks great. Never noticed the new shield attachment method, that's interesting.

Back