1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Other than Batman, my favorite character) I have refrained from owning any doubles. But I will probably be picking up this one to go along with me Stealth Suit Cap and Civilian Steve.

I'll be displaying this one with the Stealth and Classic suits.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure (Toy Sou

Need to update my Cap, hoping it has a unmasked head sculpt as well.

A little bit of pee just came out of me right now.

I'll be displaying this with the other 14. Or is it 13? I've lost track.

I'll be displaying this one with the Stealth and Classic suits.

Well I guess this one can go with my Avengers set up, and the Stealth suit can go with my TWS set up. Or who knows. Cap is my fav MU/MCU character not counting T'Challa. And I am just itching to get the King!

LOOOVE that uniform... This will look great in my HT AoU diorama.

This will be my first cap as I held back from getting the other ones. I'm glad I waited.

The only thing I don't like on the suit is the red detailing on the upper body. Gives it a cheesy feeling. But it's come a long, long way from the original Avengers Cap costume :yess:

YES! Hope to see more pics and info soon.

I'd be interested to see how many people cancel on Igor once Hulkbuster pics are shown from this show. Also curious if the same is true with Cap - if they show pics of the AoU suit before the Stealth suit figures ship.....I wonder if there will be a lot of cancellations?

I'd be interested to see how many people cancel on Igor once Hulkbuster pics are shown from this show. Also curious if the same is true with Cap - if they show pics of the AoU suit before the Stealth suit figures ship.....I wonder if there will be a lot of cancellations?

That's the case with the 42 and 43 recently. Choosing which one to buy instead of getting boyh

"Toy Soul" just sounds weird as hell to me.

I canceled my Winter Soldier 2 pack because of the problems with Cap. I'm hoping this one fixes those problems. I'd like to own a Cap figure.

10858409_1004752432872229_8756534054528614445_n.jpg

10846442_609862519139446_8288990194762985278_n.jpg

I hope this movie is incredible, because the combination of the Stealth suit and the classic colors is by far my favorite, and I'm unsure how they'd top it. I also love the approach HT have been taking to bases, lately. The Star Wars and Guardians ones all look like they could fit together (for each respective line), but I really dig the hexagonal base for the AoU figures. It seems like a great way to display groups or teams; hopefully, if we ever reach that point (and the movies are good :pray:), Justice League figures have similar bases.

That stand! Bought. Bought bought ahahahhhhhhhhhhh

:clap :yess: Hot damn! Can't wait to order this!

Back