1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was debating if I should keep Iron Patriot until I got this version of Captain America. I think they make an awesome combo!

2czvbxt.jpg
1yl4lv.jpg
10fvsqf.jpg
2lo4q2q.jpg
2rol642.jpg

You're right TK0083...they do make an awesome pair....getting convinced to pick up this Cap to go with the IP I've got here.....

LAZY EYE UPDATE:
I received a new Steve Rogers Headsculpt from Sideshow Saturday and I am more than pleased with the outcome. I sent them a great thank you. I know when just looking at the sculpt, the lazy eye wasn't obvious; however when taking photos of the figure it was a little distressing and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use the non-cowl sculpt in poses. Well, after having the new figure for about three weeks, Cap AoU is in his fourth pose. I have a few photos attached, but the one with the two sculpts should show what one with a lazy eye looks like and one with both eyes looking slightly to the left (and up). Enjoy, my fellow collectors!!
DSCN4301.jpgDSCN4345.jpgDSCN4337.jpg

After AOU Cap, I can't see me needing another one in my collection; its a great figure all around.

I display mine in full uniform; I think the unmasked sculpt is a little too large for the body.

LAZY EYE UPDATE:
I received a new Steve Rogers Headsculpt from Sideshow Saturday and I am more than pleased with the outcome. I sent them a great thank you. I know when just looking at the sculpt, the lazy eye wasn't obvious; however when taking photos of the figure it was a little distressing and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use the non-cowl sculpt in poses. Well, after having the new figure for about three weeks, Cap AoU is in his fourth pose. I have a few photos attached, but the one with the two sculpts should show what one with a lazy eye looks like and one with both eyes looking slightly to the left (and up). Enjoy, my fellow collectors!!
View attachment 199918View attachment 199919View attachment 199920

Definitely can see a difference. The new one looks much better.

Great pics!

Back