1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received Cap. Really like the head sculpt. Overall a great piece :clap
WRX29QI.jpg

uJsCdCu.jpg

KRd9kTQ.jpg

Nice to see this thread still filling up with cool pics! Keep em coming!!

Just received Cap. Really like the head sculpt. Overall a great piece :clap
uJsCdCu.jpg

Great photos here. This figure looks so awesome. Such a fantastic head sculpt, I'm still waiting on mine, but it will deffo be worth the wait from what I've seen on here.

got mine today and the shoulder and elbow joints are very loose, I'm having trouble getting him to hold a pose

he looks great just standing there though

defective in what way?

I think it was just the heat that was making them so loose, he came right off the fedex truck and was warm to the touch when I opened him up

now that he's been in the AC a while they're stiffening up a bit

they are loose

also the the suit's pretty thick and constrains movement

if it's defective then I'll ask for new one but I have feeling that's just how the figure is

I went and ordered mine today but my 30 dollar off promo code wasn't in my promotional wallet :(. Does anyone remember getting a email from Sideshow saying that if you texted something to some number you got a 30 dollar off promo code? I got one and I saved it to my promo wallet but it wasn't there any more. My only guess is that it expired before I could use it I guess. Oh well no biggie I guess just would of been nice to use it when I order my Captain America figure.

I went and ordered mine today but my 30 dollar off promo code wasn't in my promotional wallet :(. Does anyone remember getting a email from Sideshow saying that if you texted something to some number you got a 30 dollar off promo code? I got one and I saved it to my promo wallet but it wasn't there any more. My only guess is that it expired before I could use it I guess. Oh well no biggie I guess just would of been nice to use it when I order my Captain America figure.
Pretty sure this figure was not eligible for that code. Congrats on ordering.

Hi all, I usually just troll these boards and look at your pics, today I thought I'd set mine up with a running/defensive pose and actually post on here! iPhone pic, but its a start.

Attachments

• IMG_4881.JPG
    IMG_4881.JPG
    436.1 KB · Views: 339
  • Photo.jpg
    Photo.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 327
So I got my replacement Cap in today and the shoulder joints (his right arm again in particular) seem to still be a bit loose, albeit seemingly not as bad as before, but I still can't raise his shield wielding arm all that high. Certainly not as high as what CPTAmerica65 appears to have his. I also think part of the issue is suit restriction though.

Being that it's happened to me twice in a row and there's been a few users lately who have reported not being able to raise his shield arm all that high, I'm starting to think that perhaps it's a common issue with this particular figure.

Being that it's happened twice in a row though, I'm just going to live with it. I still like him regardless.

Back