1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

in 5 years I'll be 50. :pfft:

3eYWHvo.gif

:lol just kidding

:hi5:

I understand the whole saving the gauntlet for a future release of thanos.... But hes not really going to be changing up too much from this film to then. I just think it would be cool if they did it for the fans. And plus no way would i shell out money for two of the same figure just one has a glove. Looks like i will have to sculpt and make my own worst case scenario.

I understand the whole saving the gauntlet for a future release of thanos.... But hes not really going to be changing up too much from this film to then. I just think it would be cool if they did it for the fans. And plus no way would i shell out money for two of the same figure just one has a glove. Looks like i will have to sculpt and make my own worst case scenario.

How do you know he won't be changing between now and then? Almost every character in these movies has had a costume change between movies, I'm sure he'll be no different. That's just smart marketing.

Why would putting on a glove alter his whole appearance ?? Why would thanos even be concerned with the way he looks. Thats not smart marketing thats silly talk hahahha. This outfit is already a huge departure from his comic appearance... Why continue to alter it ??

Just about every superhero and supervillain gets a new costume/suit from movie to movie. It doesn't have to make any sense. :lol

Why would putting on a glove alter his whole appearance ?? Why would thanos even be concerned with the way he looks. Thats not smart marketing thats silly talk hahahha. This outfit is already a huge departure from his comic appearance... Why continue to alter it ??
It's silly to think they won't alter it in one way or another. Every single character has some change in some form in every single movie. Been that way since Iron Man 1. These movies also have a market in toys and this results in characters having some kind of change from movie to movie. Thanos will not be 100% the same as he was in GoTG. Even Thor got a minor change from Dark World to Age of Ultron. Same costume but they changed the silver color on his chest armor to gold.

Yeah you guys are right. Im just praying for wishful thinking. Cmon an led lighted gauntlet would look so badass though. Someone will have to 3d print one .... Hmmmmmmmmm

I hoping more for the gauntlet hand to have some articulation instead of just being one closed fist and one open.

I am hoping that (if the gauntlet is not included this time) that when they do release one with it, Death will have been eventually introduced as his motivation and get a 2-pack of Thanos and her.

This Thanos won't have the gauntlet... he hasn't actually had it in his possession yet. HT really only does movie accurate accessories.

No Gauntlet will be included no matter how much we want it. It would be the whole point of them releasing him again down the line.

He looks fantastic with or without the gauntlet.

I can't believe some guys are passing on this simply because he doesn't have it? Thanos hasn't always been about the gauntlet. He spends the majority of his time without it in the comics.

Either way, he's a must have for me!

He looks fantastic with or without the gauntlet.

I can't believe some guys are passing on this simply because he doesn't have it? Thanos hasn't always been about the gauntlet. He spends the majority of his time without it in the comics.

Either way, he's a must have for me!

Couldn't agree more. Phenomenal figure. Very imposing. A must have for any top shelf!

^ Some collectors don't want to have more than one iteration of a character in their collection. I guess one could always buy this and sell it later on for the next version, but... :dunno

Back