1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

:lol

But we'd never get the coveted Megan Fox figure...

1:1 scale Megan Fox figure: pre-preordered

With price inflation over the next four or five years Infinity Wars Thanos could top $450 and come with nothing but a couple pairs of hands and the Gauntlet. DOFP Wolverine is bare bones and costs $250.

There's no guarantee they will make a great figure then either. The final product could end up being disappointing. It's like the people counting on the AoU Cap to be better than the Stealth version. There's just no way to know. I want a Thanos in my collection now rather than later so I'll definitely be getting him.

:lol

But we'd never get the coveted Megan Fox figure...

1:1 scale Megan Fox figure: pre-preordered

A Megan Fox for every man, woman and child. Some day, gents. Some day.

tumblr_inline_mi5k6qCUKb1qz4rgp.gif

With price inflation over the next four or five years Infinity Wars Thanos could top $450 and come with nothing but a couple pairs of hands and the Gauntlet. DOFP Wolverine is bare bones and costs $250.

There's no guarantee they will make a great figure then either. The final product could end up being disappointing. It's like the people counting on the AoU Cap to be better than the Stealth version. There's just no way to know. I want a Thanos in my collection now rather than later so I'll definitely be getting him.

You make some good points there. I bought my First Avenger Captain America for $152 brand new. But then again the HS wasn't so good.
A great example is the Avengers Loki. He was under $200 when he was released. Had plenty of accessories, great outfit, helmet, cape, 2 spears etc. Great headsculpt. The Loki to own. Then TDW Loki HS as ok but off, looked chubby. Not as many accessories and clothing and was like $230.

Avengers Loki was under 200? Haha I don't remember paying that. But yeah, gone are the days of HT figs under 200. Well not exactly gone since WS Nat was 190, but I'm betting that AOU Clint is probably gonna be like in the $230-250 range. I remember getting my FA Captain America for 150 shipped. That'll never happen again.

Gotta love HT I mean they make a fig that was in the movie for maybe 12 seconds and doesn't make make and second villian who share about 45% of the movie whist Thanos has barely 1% of movie time no not even 1% because that would be at least 2 minutes so thanos has like .01% of the movie and they don't make Ronan or Nebula. Ok

But it's Thanos! :D

I agree we need Ronan though.

Gotta love HT I mean they make a fig that was in the movie for maybe 12 seconds and doesn't make make and second villian who share about 45% of the movie whist Thanos has barely 1% of movie time no not even 1% because that would be at least 2 minutes so thanos has like .01% of the movie and they don't make Ronan or Nebula. Ok

Theres still a possibility that they will make Ronan........ not so sure about Nebula though

HT could make a Ronan but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a Nebula. Female AND a villain AND someone who isn't ScarJo? Does not compute.

When you get the chance to buy Thanos you shouldn't question it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back