1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

This figure is must for me. I figure by PO and delivery time I have till late 2016 to have to explain the need for this to the wife, lol.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

This figure is must for me. I figure by PO and delivery time I have till late 2016 to have to explain the need for this to the wife, lol.

Tell her if you didn't buy Thanos, he would bathe the starways in your blood. :monkey3

image.jpg

Hopefully that means we'll get him sometime in 2015

thanosposter.jpg

thanosinthrone.jpg

Looks good, just have to fix his feet. Otherwise, he winds up looking like this...

chairkid.jpg

I still think his head looks a bit too narrow compared to the way he looks in the movie. Still gonna PO this ASAP.

I still think his head looks a bit too narrow compared to the way he looks in the movie. Still gonna PO this ASAP.

He does look a bit wider in the movie shot. I can't wait to see the final details and paint on the face. Praying we get a Smiling sculpt.

Cool can't wait. How do you make Thanos and advertise GOTG but not make Ronan??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh theres gonna be a new age all right.....
ASDF.jpg

That looks very fan made. The thanos one does too, but not as bad as that one.

That looks very fan made. The thanos one does too, but not as bad as that one.

oh yeah.... thats a terrible photoshop I just did while eating my lunch and watching the Big Bang Theory :rotfl

Back