1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Like a boss. Still would like to see Ronan and Nebula.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

This looks amazingly awesome.
Perhaps a mod should do a poll or somesuch to get Ronan and Nebula made and then send it off to HT? They are worthy or a figure.

It will be quite awhile till the infinity wars Thanos comes out. You can enjoy this one for some time. :)
No kidding. A good five or six years. He probably won't actually have the Gauntlet until part 2 so maybe not until early 2020 for that version.

I'll definitely get this Thanos in the meantime. Imagine how awesome he'd look in a villains collection, looming behind everyone on his throne. Any guesses on the cost? $500 for Thanos with his Throne, $350 for solo.

Meh. Maybe it's because I wasn't a big fan of the GotG design, but this figure bores me. Plus we all know we're getting at least one more Thanos in the next five years.

That 1/4 Boba Fett, though...

Meh. Maybe it's because I wasn't a big fan of the GotG design, but this figure bores me. Plus we all know we're getting at least one more Thanos in the next five years.

That 1/4 Boba Fett, though...

Yeah, i thought the avengers thanos had a more menacing look that the one in GotG. That being said, brolin's voice is just perfect for thanos!

He doesn't have the Infinity Gauntlet yet.

No kidding. It's called wishful thinking. Besides, there's the nerd part of my brain that can't imagine Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet so a figure without it seems incomplete, regardless of whether or not he has it in the movies yet.

No kidding. A good five or six years. He probably won't actually have the Gauntlet until part 2 so maybe not until early 2020 for that version.

Not at all. More likely just 3 years, Dec. 2017, until we're seeing previews of HT Infinity Gauntlet figures. As we're seeing AoU figures 5 months before it's release date we'll see A:IG figures 5 months or so before its release date in May 18'. Depending on when this HT Thanos actually ships, it may only be in someone's collection for a year before pictures of the new version are released.

And I imagine it's very likely Thanos will have the gauntlet complete by the end of the first film. It's too good of cliffhanger to pass up.

Last edited:

Looks amazing... But pass until the Avengers 3 version of course, definitely need the Gauntlet for my Thanos

Really nice looking sculpt on this.

15868359797_6c15d17871_b.jpg

He will be the center of my display.

Great HS but boring expression. He looks like he is waiting for his number to be called at the DMV.

Great HS but boring expression. He looks like he is waiting for his number to be called at the DMV.

To be fair, he only had two expressions in the film...

Nice looking figure for a character that's only had about 3 minutes of screen time so far. :lol

Needs some sinister in the face, but the suit is amazing!

no grinning sculpt no buy.

As much as I want thanos I am going to wait until infinity war to get him as a figure

200_s.gif

15866663928_43457ddd01_b.jpg

15434465323_ef8bd95039_b.jpg

15866824070_9f60dab20d_b.jpg

The construction reminds me of the Chituari figures, where mostly everything is sculpted directly to the body.

Back