1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Looks alright.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

So purchased!!! Wish there was an infinity gauntlet

To those planning on buying this, will you buy a second Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet or try and sell off this inferior version and upgrade? Or does having the infinity gauntlet make no difference to you?

That looks so awesome! :panic: I'll wait for the Infinity War version. I wonder how tall is this figure? It's hard to tell in the films how tall he really is.

But will the Infinity War version have the throne? Presumably, once he's got that glove, ****'s gonna go down, and I don't see him sitting in his chair, when that happens (which somewhat allieviates the necessity of having it for IW).

What if the gauntlet is sideshow exclusive?

What if the gauntlet is sideshow exclusive?

Won't happen. It wasn't in the movie and I doubt it has been designed yet. (No, the Thor 1 gauntlet doesn't count)

Oddly I am interested in Thanos not so much HB

I am so buying this, will probably sell this Thanos figure and replace it with the Infinity War version but keep the throne.

By the time Infinity War comes out, they'll probably be charging even more exorbitant prices, so this might be the way to go if I want to have any kind of Thanos.

I think I'm going to wait - Thanos is going to be in a lot of movies over the next 3 years.

By the time Infinity War comes out, they'll probably be charging even more exorbitant prices, so this might be the way to go if I want to have any kind of Thanos.

Not a bad thought. Hmmm

I'm going to have a difficult time not buying this Thanos, though I'm almost afraid to find out what he'll cost with that throne. What if SS offers two versions: Just the Thanos figure and Thanos with throne and EX Infinity Gauntlet?

I'm going to have a difficult time not buying this Thanos, though I'm almost afraid to find out what he'll cost with that throne. What if SS offers two versions: Just the Thanos figure and Thanos with throne and EX Infinity Gauntlet?

He doesn't have the Infinity Gauntlet yet.

I want to buy now but Thanos without the Guantlet...

Who the hell would buy a purple Josh Brolin sitting on his space toilet!?...

Ok I would. Figure looks incredible. But i think I'll wait for the infinity war version. I need my Thanos to have an infinity gauntlet.

Back