1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

Mother ****er it makes me mad how much I want this

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure (Toy Soul

At least they cant say "another Iron man" ... that oughtta shut em up

I've learned to enjoy all the cool ****, and ease up about this stuff, but there are like 4 new Iron Man figures on display right now. Thanks ain't gonna shut 'em up.:lol

That being said, this guy cuts a mean figure. I'm impressed. Poor Ronan, though. You know you weren't as impressive as you'd hoped when the dude who sat in a chair for the 5 whole minutes he was on screen gets a figure first.:lol

Is this thread just going to be a big Ronan complaint? Come on guys.

I'm not going to buy Thanos till the Avengers version comes out.

Is this thread just going to be a big Ronan complaint? Come on guys.

yes.

and rightfully so. if youre collecting gaurdians you likely want the actual villain on the shelf, and being Thanos will have his day in avengers 3 I think most could have waited on this and taken a ronan instead

I'm not going to buy Thanos till the Avengers version comes out.

Edit: ^ my point exactly

Holy **** I need this. The head looks a bit off (too thin) but the rest... wow.

yes.

and rightfully so. if youre collecting gaurdians you likely want the actual villain on the shelf, and being Thanos will have his day in avengers 3 I think most could have waited on this and taken a ronan instead

Yep I agree with you. Hope Ronan gets made.

Double post. Excitement. Many wow.

They need fix the chair or the rock base! Those feet won't go down in the current state! :lol

Looks cool but a huge PASS there's NO WAY I'm buying a Thanos without Infinity Gauntlet. Nice try Hot Toys but you're not going to get me double dipping on a $300+ figure. Buying this version is madness!

Is the camera lens or does he look a bit thin? Nice, regardless!

Yeah I'm definitely waiting on the avengers Thanos. Looks great though.

Looks cool but a huge PASS there's NO WAY I'm buying a Thanos without Infinity Gauntlet. Nice try Hot Toys but you're not going to get me double dipping on a $300+ figure. Buying this version is madness!

another great point

Sweet! That's a Surpirse. Im making room now.

Sweet mother. So does he come with the massive throne? A second sinister grinning head would be nice but damn this is excellent.

I really dig the fact that you can see Brolin's likeness in the sculpt.

I really dig the fact that you can see Brolin's likeness in the sculpt.

Agreed. Nice touch. Now if he can say the word "boy" when you push a button

Back