1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm debating getting this figure sooner than later, I am not sure we’ll see an armored Thanos in IW. At least not in this armor. And the figure is becoming harder to find.

When my family and I stopped at Timewalker Toys this summer, my wife saw this on display and wanted to buy it because it was on sale. I kept telling her that was not the version I wanted.

Flash forward to after my wife seeing the IW trailer and she still wants to get this one over the IW version. :cuckoo: I don't even know who she is anymore. :lol

No one has seen the IW figure yet, so...

I like the armored look better the "casual Friday" look. But that's just me. :)

I like the armored look better the "casual Friday" look. But that's just me. :)

Yeah, i really hope he doesn’t look like that the whole movie, i like the armored look way more. I’d be fine if it was him being cocky and taking his armor off once he had all the stones, but i don’t get him not having the armor the whole time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, i really hope he doesn’t look like that the whole movie, i like the armored look way more. I’d be fine if it was him being cocky and taking his armor off once he had all the stones, but i don’t get him not having the armor the whole time.

My guess is that he will have the sleeveless under armor look until he gets all the stones and then he'll put on (or create) an armored costume more along the lines traditional Thanos. That's what I'm hoping for at least because workout Thanos just looks silly.

I’m waiting for a nude Thanos. He doesn’t need to wear clothes to beat the crap out of the puny humans.

Infinity War would have failed as much as JL if Thanos is still in his armor...
f0ervnn7hn101.jpg

Last edited:
Back