1/6 Hot Toys - MMS280 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Thanos Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For as basic as this is, I like the figure. To get another version would require a grinning or angry face. I like the unarmored look but I wouldn't pay $400+ for it. I'm holding out for in hand pics of the 3rd party gauntlet.

For as basic as this is, I like the figure. To get another version would require a grinning or angry face. I like the unarmored look but I wouldn't pay $400+ for it. I'm holding out for in hand pics of the 3rd party gauntlet.

I'm gonna hold out on Thanos. Can't believe for IW 2 the films wouldn't have Thanos in all his grinning, armored, gauntlet glory. Even if the Russos say he doesn't need it I think for IW2 he may put it on to show off, if nothing else.

Maybe an IW 2 version will be without the throne tho, which for me would be a reason to get him now. I may be sad a couple of years from now that I missed an armored Thanos if I am wrong:(. But I gotta pace stuff $$$$.

Guess who's in da hoooouse...
56af29e6b57403231965452ff1580371.png

Thanks. He really has shelf presence. I haven't been blown away by all photos previously, but he is definitely a keeper in hand. Impressive.

413493409.jpg

413493405.jpg

413493406.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got mine in today and I gotta say, I love it! He looks so cool, with such a commanding presence. A real stand out in the collection!IMG_20170806_022509502.jpg

Too bad Hot Toys went full retard and screwed this figure up with exposed joints. This armor looks like it might end up being Thanos's best look. I am not interested in a helmetless sleeveless Thanos.

Yea, I agree. I love the look of him in the armor. He looks like what he is, a king. The king of all darkness in the MCU.

Without the armor or helmet he just looks like some low level brute.

pretty sure with glove on kicking ass low level brute look or not we gonna love it. :lecture

can imagine the posts now... wasnt a fan until i saw him like this in movie etc

....Just browsed a few pages back, has there been any updates to the 'Mighty Glove' from OneSixthKit?
2_2ab0a73a-9817-4fcd-91e2-6762ffe92fc2_1024x1024.jpg

I ordered one after the armoriess pictures of Thanos appeared but have not heard anything. Same with the Toys Era Mystique figure. Not really worried, they didn't update info on Colossus until it was pretty much ready for release.

Back