1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but unforturnately off to ebay he goes! I knew I wasnt keeping him when the stealth version came out, but i had already p.o.'d this one. I have a rule not to keep multiple figures. Im already going to break it with the mk3 and stealth but the latter is more of a different character, lol.

I just saw your auction on ebay and came here to check if you were a member before I sent seller a question asking,
"Why are you selling? Anything wrong or did you just see the pre order info today for the MK XLV?"
Now I know. Good luck with the auction.
Ryan

I just saw your auction on ebay and came here to check if you were a member before I sent seller a question asking,
"Why are you selling? Anything wrong or did you just see the pre order info today for the MK XLV?"
Now I know. Good luck with the auction.
Ryan

No nothing is wrong with it, I p.o'd this and the mk3... then the stealth came out and went goo goo gah gah over it. I have a strong rule against owning multiple figures but I can justify the stealth......because it looks bad ass:rock, so If I have to choose I prefer the mk 3 colors sceme better. I made a vid that I should be posting tonight specifically addressing the fact that it will be for sale so if anyone wanted to assure themselves that everything is ok. But I only removed the sleeve plastic liners to take a pic of it left it pretty much as it was so I didnt damage anything. It was packed up as it came. And I seen the pre order for MK XLV but im not a hardcore I.M. fan so ill be happy with the stealth and mk3. thanks for the inquiry.

Just saw the diecast 45 up for preorder, kind of a d$%& move dropping it the day everyone is charged for the 43 preorders. Makes no difference to me personally though as I still really prefer the 43. The design of the 45 looks nice, but its $10 more and inexplicably includes only 1 head sculpt. The fire and pink laser effects look ridiculous and I strongly prefer the damaged mark 1 ultron piece. Not to mention that 43 was the prominent armor in the film. Pass on the 45, bring on the diecast 6 and 7.

Here's what I meant. I know there's nothing wrong with it. When I saw it on ebay, I know these just started shipping. So my first though was,
"If he just got it, why is it for sale?" And then I saw the seller name and thought I recognized it as a member here. So then I thought, "Okay. He must
be one of the guys who was up in the air about the 43 and was probably waiting on the 45." Since it was just made available today I figured that was
the situation. I didn't mean for it to imply you were offloading a substandard figure. I just figured the 45 was just announced so let's see how many new
43s come up for sale. lol
Ryan

Just saw the diecast 45 up for preorder, kind of a d$%& move dropping it the day everyone is charged for the 43 preorders. Makes no difference to me personally though as I still really prefer the 43. The design of the 45 looks nice, but its $10 more and inexplicably includes only 1 head sculpt. The fire and pink laser effects look ridiculous and I strongly prefer the damaged mark 1 ultron piece. Not to mention that 43 was the prominent armor in the film. Pass on the 45, bring on the diecast 6 and 7.

LMAO! I had the same initial reaction.
I have been torn between 43 and 45, and even with these last few days, have been contemplating cancelling my exclusive.
I checked my bank account soon as I woke up to see if SS charged me and they did.
Then I look at this section and I'm like...WTF?!!! Sideshow...This is sooo not Cool!!!

Going back and forth, looking at pics, fortunately, I do like the 43 better. Whew!
At least no more doubts now and I'm glad I made the right choice.
So now, if only Sideshow would mail me my tracking...:impatient:

Thanks! I like this one better than 45. I almost ordered that one today since they said I probably wouldn't get a 43. :)

Here's what I meant. I know there's nothing wrong with it. When I saw it on ebay, I know these just started shipping. So my first though was,
"If he just got it, why is it for sale?" And then I saw the seller name and thought I recognized it as a member here. So then I thought, "Okay. He must
be one of the guys who was up in the air about the 43 and was probably waiting on the 45." Since it was just made available today I figured that was
the situation. I didn't mean for it to imply you were offloading a substandard figure. I just figured the 45 was just announced so let's see how many new
43s come up for sale. lol
Ryan

ahh I see.

I'm still waiting mine to be shipped.

I have 1 issue with this figure; the neck. The head is a little bit far from the neck. Mark 42 was perfect on this.

LMAO! I had the same initial reaction.
I have been torn between 43 and 45, and even with these last few days, have been contemplating cancelling my exclusive.
I checked my bank account soon as I woke up to see if SS charged me and they did.
Then I look at this section and I'm like...WTF?!!! Sideshow...This is sooo not Cool!!!

Going back and forth, looking at pics, fortunately, I do like the 43 better. Whew!
At least no more doubts now and I'm glad I made the right choice.
So now, if only Sideshow would mail me my tracking...:impatient:

I'm waiting on the tracking email as well. I guess it's early, so we can't complain.

Got charged for this guy today but still no shipping info, the status says shipping soon so im guessing i'll have it by Friday. :impatient:

A lot of Waitlist conversions today fellas. I know I cancelled mine and will be getting 45 instead but waiting it out till it's released.

Back