1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is shipping from SS now? Man, I've been going back and forth between this and the Mk 3. I'm only going to have one IM armor so it's tough deciding which one. The Mk 3 is "classic", but this armor looks pretty slick. Do I keep my PO on Mk 3 or switch it to this... Also, which armor would the new War Machine look best with.. Decisions.

Also, which armor would the new War Machine look best with.. Decisions.

:goodpost: :exactly: I am still debating it..but I am suppose to get 644 reward points soon with Sideshow. Can tell me how much I get off with those points? Don't know for certain. I think mark XLV will look better with the new War Machine.

And shipped...:yess: along with a 'Thank You' voucher... I'm assuming I can't combine the voucher with Reward Points. Once I have my pre-order list in my hands (most of which should be shipped in the next few months) I should have a little nest built up..

28th for me too :hi5:
tumblr_mksdhr9Wzv1rzxujso1_500.gif

Hi guys, this is my second post. Mine came a few days ago. I love it.

Errrr....how do I post pictures? Lol!

You have to upload them to a third party photo sharing site like photobucket and flickr and put it in here using the img code

And shipped...:yess: along with a 'Thank You' voucher... I'm assuming I can't combine the voucher with Reward Points. Once I have my pre-order list in my hands (most of which should be shipped in the next few months) I should have a little nest built up..

Just curious how you know you got a thank you voucher. My account is linked with my work email and I haven't been able to check it since my Mk43 shipped. Thanks!

Not sure on combining with points, can't imagine they stop you but discount codes and vouchers have some product limitations and the order thanks vouchers expire after a month of them shipping your figure... great if you place orders on a regular basis with so many figures going up each and every month.
Just curious how you know you got a thank you voucher. My account is linked with my work email and I haven't been able to check it since my Mk43 shipped. Thanks!
It's by email usually an hour or so after your shipping notice

Not sure on combining with points, can't imagine they stop you but discount codes and vouchers have some product limitations and the order thanks vouchers expire after a month of them shipping your figure... great if you place orders on a regular basis with so many figures going up each and every month.

It's by email usually an hour or so after your shipping notice

Thanks for the heads up!

So this is shipping from SS now? Man, I've been going back and forth between this and the Mk 3. I'm only going to have one IM armor so it's tough deciding which one. The Mk 3 is "classic", but this armor looks pretty slick. Do I keep my PO on Mk 3 or switch it to this... Also, which armor would the new War Machine look best with.. Decisions.

Mark 3! I think the 43's design is too busy to fit in well with the War Machine, whereas something with a cleaner design (like the 3 or 45) would display better. Just my two cents.

Back