1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl. how long after preorder did you hop on wait? I've a had a few figures covert when I thought there was no chance. I'm sure yours will convert. Fingers crossed

4/5. Trying to stay optimistic but I've yet to see any Feb or March conversions.

Woot Woot, now i really want the ultron mk1!

2015-05-22 13.06.03.jpg

You guys are awesomely optimistic lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Can't wait to see some pictures roll in!

That is so cool!!! :clap

Thanks, but unforturnately off to ebay he goes! I knew I wasnt keeping him when the stealth version came out, but i had already p.o.'d this one. I have a rule not to keep multiple figures. Im already going to break it with the mk3 and stealth but the latter is more of a different character, lol.

Thanks, but unforturnately off to ebay he goes! I knew I wasnt keeping him when the stealth version came out, but i had already p.o.'d this one. I have a rule not to keep multiple figures. Im already going to break it with the mk3 and stealth but the latter is more of a different character, lol.

I've got the same rule, and that's what I'm telling myself to justify the Stealth suit too. :hi5:

Doh, I wish I had paid more attention to your posts. I would've been happy to sell you my EX preorder before I cancelled it. :slap Well, I hope your waitlist converts!

No worries I appreciate it though. If not, oh well, it won't be the end of the world. I'll probably end up with the 45. Q2-Q3 2016 is a long time from now though. My aou War Machine will be very lonely in the meantime lol.

Back