1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for anyone who's gotten their tracking number already, what is the poster weight on ups' tracking site?

A lot of Waitlist conversions today fellas. I know I cancelled mine and will be getting 45 instead but waiting it out till it's released.

Yup. Mine converted today not even a full 24 hours after I received the "I doubt we'll have one for you" email. Thank you 45! I think....

Kind of torn what to do about the EX. The helmet looks cool and all but being it never showed in the movie, it sort of has no significance. The thought that maybe it'll show up in a deleted scene on the Blu Ray or in a director's cut or something is what's holding me

Yup. Mine converted today not even a full 24 hours after I received the "I doubt we'll have one for you" email. Thank you 45! I think....

Kind of torn what to do about the EX. The helmet looks cool and all but being it never showed in the movie, it sort of has no significance. The thought that maybe it'll show up in a deleted scene on the Blu Ray or in a director's cut or something is what's holding me

Congrats on the conversion! That EX helmet was the main reason I wanted to get the 43 at all (the Mark 1 Ultron was a close second). I don't mind that it didn't show up in the movie (it probably was going to in some draft of the movie), but it opens up all sorts of different posing/display possibilities. At this point, the options are the EX at full price or the regular version with a $20 coupon. I'd say an extra helmet is worth the $20. Heck, if you don't want it, I might even consider buying it from you (ignore that I have no Iron Man figure to put said head on).

Congrats on the conversion! That EX helmet was the main reason I wanted to get the 43 at all (the Mark 1 Ultron was a close second). I don't mind that it didn't show up in the movie (it probably was going to in some draft of the movie), but it opens up all sorts of different posing/display possibilities. At this point, the options are the EX at full price or the regular version with a $20 coupon. I'd say an extra helmet is worth the $20. Heck, if you don't want it, I might even consider buying it from you (ignore that I have no Iron Man figure to put said head on).

It's definitely something that got cut, just wish that we got to see it.

I'll probably keep it because I have a feeling I'll regret canceling later. As for the EX head, I guess it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

I ordered mine on 1/24 if that helps give anyone hope

Hi guys, this is my second post. Mine came a few days ago. I love it.

Errrr....how do I post pictures? Lol!

Mine is 7 pounds for the EX
tumblr_mkydiycC2k1rt1nx9o6_r1_250.gif

Figure will be mine by Thursday :panic: always a treat when those packages come in! I haven't had anything new since the mk 3 construction suit so I'm excited to finally get this

Back