1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so hopefully this will be my first iron man figure but I have a question, I really like the pose with him kneeling with his fist to the ground, is this a pose that a production figure can do? I know the captain America figures have limited articulation because of his suit, are the iron man figures similar?

Ok so hopefully this will be my first iron man figure but I have a question, I really like the pose with him kneeling with his fist to the ground, is this a pose that a production figure can do? I know the captain America figures have limited articulation because of his suit, are the iron man figures similar?

Nah. Never tried the pose but nah.

:lecture I tried doing that pose with a bit of patience and if your going to do it I'd say the Diecast ones so far are your best choice to achieve that pose.

:lecture I tried doing that pose with a bit of patience and if your going to do it I'd say the Diecast ones so far are your best choice to achieve that pose.

I tried doing that exact pose with my M33 with no success. The knees are double jointed so I was able to have the knee touch the ground no problem. I was able to bring the head all the way back so that part was easy, again no problem. But when it came to bend the body itself forward so I can get the straight arm down and the right fist to touch the ground, that's when I realized it wasn't possible due to limited motion on the torso...

I tried doing that exact pose with my M33 with no success. The knees are double jointed so I was able to have the knee touch the ground no problem. I was able to bring the head all the way back so that part was easy, again no problem. But when it came to bend the body itself forward so I can get the straight arm down and the right fist to touch the ground, that's when I realized it wasn't possible due to limited motion on the torso...

Yep. That's why i said only the Diecast ones so far are the best choice.

BigBadToyStore.Com more reason to think that ultron takes over mk 43 at some point which suggests that the ex helmet with red eyes is wearable

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SUE10007&mode=retail

SUE10007.jpg

nice find :clap

Do you mean this pose?

image_zpsxmt1jp2c.jpg

Back