1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.JPG

Not a bad advert, I wonder how much he got paid :rotfl

I'm sure all promotion was included in whatever they paid him. :)

:lecture Yeah Hot Toys would'nt have picked up the tab on this..... Marvel gets a slice of HT sales of Marvel figures so this to them would have been included in RDJ initial movie signing fee ..... :dunno

Unless of course he was just browsing and decided to tweet that picture :dunno :lol in which case maybe he got it from this site and not Hot Toys or Sideshow :horror I have the 3rd comment on this page :horror maybe Tony Stark himself has read my comment :panic: oh I should have said something nice :slap:

:monkey3 :rotfl

:lecture Yeah Hot Toys would'nt have picked up the tab on this..... Marvel gets a slice of HT sales of Marvel figures so this to them would have been included in RDJ initial movie signing fee ..... :dunno

Unless of course he was just browsing and decided to tweet that picture :dunno :lol in which case maybe he got it from this site and not Hot Toys or Sideshow :horror I have the 3rd comment on this page :horror maybe Tony Stark himself has read my comment :panic: oh I should have said something nice :slap:

:monkey3 :rotfl

How do you know RDJ isn't a Freak, hmmm? :monkey3

Your right? Now I'm wondering who it is.... Hologram AI? Lipsmack? Brainiac? Tony Stark? Tony_Stark? TonyStark81? kevb0977?
That would be funny, you could actually be RDJ's split personality which comes out and hangs out on Hot Toys forums... kinda like a nerdy Mr Hyde, or Hulk even :p

I have this on preorder but I have to be honest . The mark 3 figure coming out down the road is probably gonna influence me to cancel this . The more I look at this and the mark 42 HOT TOYS VERSION of this figure , the more it just seem like something is off or not accurate . If I had to guess it would be that the legs are way to skinny . Something is not right . I wish hot toys would have made this more bulky. The mark 3 die cast looks fantastic .

I have this on preorder but I have to be honest . The mark 3 figure coming out down the road is probably gonna influence me to cancel this . The more I look at this and the mark 42 HOT TOYS VERSION of this figure , the more it just seem like something is off or not accurate . If I had to guess it would be that the legs are way to skinny . Something is not right . I wish hot toys would have made this more bulky. The mark 3 die cast looks fantastic .

Or you could wait for the inevitable MKIII BD

:lecture
I sure hope that's a thing. Mk2 seems likely too since its basically a repaint with some tiny differences. If they end up releasing these then DC marks 4-7 may actually seem possible

While I may not get as excited for a BD MKIII as you guys I would get plenty excited about a MK4,5,6 or 7 in diecast.... Yes please!!

You guys don't play with your HT's? I keep mine next to my home office desk on a shelf. If I ever hit a wall or wait for something to load I reach over and snag one and re-pose/mess around with them. Especially my James Franco Goblin, I like to pose him so he makes my other toys feel uncomfortable.

Back