1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I have some that are part frosted with palm trees on them. But they make/made dozens of styles.

Avoid like the plague. You would be better off going to 7-11 and buying a styrofoam cooler and cutting it up than using those POS's.:lol

I disagree. Largely. They are made of extruded foam, but not styrofoam. Yes it would be awesome if the figures came with them. But it would also increase the figure cost by 25 percent. Or more. Do the original ones look a bit better..yes. I think so. But they are still sturdy, better equipped to stack and mate together in a straight line. But they are as durable or more then the originals.

Are there any glass doors that fit the billy case?
Yes. IKEA make them, sorry I don't know what name they go by. Here's what they look like on a Billy.

Or you could go with the IKEA DETOLF. a forum fav!

detolf-glass-door-cabinet-brown__72928_PE189178_S4.JPG

B032EO-CcAEz6in.jpg

Feel like this photoshop looks better then actual figure. Even though its inaccurate

The original hall of armors are nice. But lunacy to buy in volume for the HPP in my opinion.

Here's my IM collection in detolfs which are great to be able to see the figures from many angles.

F408FCF9-933D-4ED8-A4E2-BF04B42D7F79_zpsxr88prio.jpg

And the hall of armor 7 bays.

720b8114-033b-4ea3-8627-4b82555cd3b2_zps41a1afce.jpg

The original hall of armors is nice. But lunacy to buy in volume for the HPP in my opinion.

Here's my IM collection in detolfs which are great to be able to see the figures from many angles.

F408FCF9-933D-4ED8-A4E2-BF04B42D7F79_zpsxr88prio.jpg

And the hall of armor 7 bays.

720b8114-033b-4ea3-8627-4b82555cd3b2_zps41a1afce.jpg

It is a fantastic display. Wish I had the space and Detlofs to go one per shelf with my collection. I'd need like 100. But it looks fantastic.

My guessing is that this will go up on Friday the 19th (when Toy Soul begins). But the sooner the better. Definitely a day one pre-order for me.

Back