1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shoot, just as I was contemplating selling my Python to buy the Mk42, they announce this one. Now to decide which one I'd rather have more. I like the paint scheme better on this one, but the 42 comes with more accessories.

Well shoot, just as I was contemplating selling my Python to buy the Mk42, they announce this one. Now to decide which one I'd rather have more. I like the paint scheme better on this one, but the 42 comes with more accessories.

Why would you consider selling your python? Python's value on evilbay is $375 and up. Plus I bet the Mark XLII will start to see some discounts. Dont do anything that you will later regret.

I fund all my figure purchases via sales of other items I already have. It keeps me from burying myself in toy debt and leaves space open in my displays. Pythons jump in value was why I was thinking of it.

Gotta figure out how to house all these armors this will make #6 anyone pick up a house party protocol or hall of armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those still debating the back shoulder color scheme, here's a set photo showing that the practical suit also matches the HT color scheme
attachment.php

Gotta figure out how to house all these armors this will make #6 anyone pick up a house party protocol or hall of armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save yourself a whole lot of cash, and just pickup a Ikea Billy bookcase.

DSC03811.JPG

I wish this would go up for preorder soon. It's getting annoying having a few of those preorders in the banner at the top of this site not be Iron Man armors.

Back