1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just be an error in numbers. Normal Lego figures usually have solid color arms, so it's hard to tell... But the pattern looks like the Mark 43 ( or 42 with Mark 43 color scheme).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has always been more than one suit in every movie IM has been in, so i would be more surprised if there is not a MK45 or MK45 thru MK123 :lol

Technically Tony had the least number of NEW suit/s in the first Avengers movie. It was only the Mark 7 that was new in the Avengers, yes?

Well the Lego sets just confirmed that there is a Mark 45 in the movie. Mark 44 might be Hulkbuster.

10846458_10203107486669905_3188083396610280299_n.jpg

Interesting lack of gold, replaced by silver.

Looks different enough from the Lego 42:

MKXLIIStraightenedTrans1.jpg

I really like this figure but I'm curious to see what other Iron Man suits will be in the movie before I commit to this one.

Mk42 colors work much better for this suit. I know red is the iron man color, but for that representation upcoming Mk3 is much more true to the character.
I am very content with my Mk42 (except maybe I should have waited for a discount which is now bound to happen, but in Europe it is a gamble to wait long), skipping this Mk43, I would much rather have Mk3.

Yes that is the 45. Which is a very cool looking suit. The new trailer and some footage should be hitting by Wednesday. I think this suit will be shown. And the iron legion guys.

I am depressed I'm not on this list ;)
3a1b75ca27e167478c14aae2d6de8ff2.jpg

Just realized I need to take a new better pic of all of them... Added HB and Peacemaker,

Personally Silver centurion grew on me and catches my eyes the most but 42 and Heartbreaker are up there on the fav list

Post edited. :duff

Technically Tony had the least number of NEW suit/s in the first Avengers movie. It was only the Mark 7 that was new in the Avengers, yes?

That is correct.

Iron Man - Mk I-III
Iron Man 2 - Mk IV-VI
Avengers - Mk VII
Iron Man 3 - Mk VIII-42
Avengers AoU - Mk 43, Hulkubuster (possibly 44), 45

I am depressed I'm not on this list ;)
3a1b75ca27e167478c14aae2d6de8ff2.jpg

Just realized I need to take a new better pic of all of them... Added HB and Peacemaker,

Personally Silver centurion grew on me and catches my eyes the most but 42 and Heartbreaker are up there on the fav list

:clap Very nice collection, I am catching up to you pretty fast. i need to take a new iron family photo sometime soon

That Ultron piece looks nice, looks promising that they'll do a full one. The base looks more impressive than Tony's suit for me.

All those exposed wires and pipes detail will look amazing in full form.

Last edited:
No interest in mark 43, as I have and prefer 42. But mark 45 might be interesting

That Lego suit just looks like the mk43. It's probably just miss numbered, like when the mk42 was being called mk 47 because people don't understand Roman numerals. I hope there is still a new suit though.

That Lego suit just looks like the mk43. It's probably just miss numbered, like when the mk42 was being called mk 47 because people don't understand Roman numerals. I hope there is still a new suit though.

That's what I thought, just look at Hasbro & all the **** ups they make..., no need to think Lego will be a accurate with anything they make, they have the disadvantage that everything looks like a Lego figure for starters anyway. lol ;)

Suit looks good, prefer the 42 personally.

Really hope this film limits IM to this armor and HB, the IM line needs to come to an end. :lol

Back