1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a bootleg. Says it from the AR Creation set and m.y.online are legit. It's too soon for bootlegs to be out anyway.

Seems like different camera lenses have a big impact on the appearance. HT's official shots are amongst the worst.

m.y.online Is a friend of mine. He just parts out. He got this at the toy soul show

Got mine today from express budget stark, incredible EMS shipping to europe even during xmas time. I like the fan service of Hot toys, of course its a very economic move and they milk us Iron man fans - but the execution is almost flawless, best RDJ headsculpt if you ask me.

Vid review:

Some photos:
20.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

* table is not included

14.jpg

More here: Hot Toys Tony Stark arc reactor creation set - Iron Man 2 - 1/6 MMS273 video and photo review

Awesome review man. For some reason the mech test sculpt looked better to me - but cause I like IM 1 Tony the best.

Does anyone having experience buying "custom", 3rd party copy heads know if the quality is drastically worse than the original? Cause I'd get this head but I don't want to get the entire figure for just a hs

Looks fantastic. I was super excited when I saw it's release but it really should have come with the table as well. I don't have the other figures so the accessories would pointlessly set at his feet on the shelf.

:dunno

Shane- wait for the actual recast to be out in the market to decide. The pre order pics always look awesome.

Shane- wait for the actual recast to be out in the market to decide. The pre order pics always look awesome.

Understood, thank you pal :D

And yes, those in hand pics do look awesome. Pics of it on armor?:monkey3

So will the head on this figure fit onto the neck balls of the Iron Man 3 suits? I love the head and accessories, not so keen on the outfit - I'd definitely have to pick up some jeans, sneakers and a Black Sabbath T-shirt for this figure, I think - but being able to use the head on my Iron Man armours would make this an essential purchase.

Dayum, para! Much better than those eBay pics! :clap

Beautiful shot

Cheers guys, appreciate it :duff I was pretty pleased with that shot.

So will the head on this figure fit onto the neck balls of the Iron Man 3 suits? I love the head and accessories, not so keen on the outfit - I'd definitely have to pick up some jeans, sneakers and a Black Sabbath T-shirt for this figure, I think - but being able to use the head on my Iron Man armours would make this an essential purchase.

Yes, the sculpt fitted straight on Hot Rod.

Some more

Back