1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have to hold off a bit. As much as I want this. The price just isn't good enough to buy yet. When I finally pull the trigger I know I'll be happy.

Got the "custom" head from ebay. Looks pretty good.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks great. Are you putting it on a custom figure?

Yea. It will be the base mug for my masked wolverine I'm working on. And probably order a few more for other custom Wolverines. Got a brown costume, doing the yellow. Want to do a few more.

Got mine 2day too. I'll have to open him up after I get back from the gym tho

Nice pics Nuka!

He looks so good. I was going to display him next to The Wolverine but I'm afraid this makes that figure look like crap. :lol Maybe I just make this my definitive Wolverine and sell the other...

yea something looks way off? doesn't look like it was a straight recast when compared to some pix of the acutal product...

I think part of the issue is that the right photo is the proto. The actual production piece is different.

Couple quick ones on my in progress brown custom...

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
no, the one on the right is one someone posted of theirs they got this week few days ago.

but yea thats good enough with your custom pix.

its def the angle you take the pics from! the straight on in the 1st you posted looks off.... but pix on your custom look right!

I think part of the issue is that the right photo is the proto. The actual production piece is different.

Couple quick ones on my in progress brown custom...

View attachment 178328View attachment 178329

You could be right. My bad..

And thanks about my proto. I'm still looking for orders for my yellow suit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 342
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 335
Yeah that pic was from user knl01 a few pages back when he got his. Post #1234 if you want to look at his pics

What do you think of it in hand...accurate?

I don't have the original but I would say it's 85% close to HT. It's either the recast process or paint apps that doesn't highlight the lines on his face.
Or maybe it's just camera angle and lighting

Back