1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had the time to upload these. hope you guys enjoy it and have this in your collection :)

GJVwDn9.jpg

4XTUUbh.jpg

OA9JLUW.jpg

I got mine on Thursday and I love it. But he has a slight orange line on the blue section of his arm. Also, the stitching around the back of his forearms is almost see through, anyone else got that?

Last edited:
I got mine today, and besides a 1/2 inch tear in the seam on the right sleeve by the wrists, I really like it... I'm trying to think of ways to close the tear without having to send it back to ssc or go through the replacement process. I can't really notice it when he's just standing there so I might just live with it.

View attachment 178575

here is the tear.
3349e05bc331bc6def4ffdfe139efaf2.jpg

Mine isn't torn, but mine is kinda see through in that spot. Should I try to get a replacement?

You could always try if it bothers you that much... you paid for it, it should be perfect. They're sending me "just the body" and I have to destroy the original body when I get it. Should be here monday.

Oh just the body with all the clothes on it, minus the head and hands? I think I might just do that. It would save a lot of trouble for me, since I won't have to send it back. Thanks.

Looks badass, congrats Tony, looks more like the yellow showing than it being see though, I think the grey part is printed over the yellow so as it stretches the yellow shows, line is a noticeable though even if it is pretty small.

Is the Orange detailing on the sleeve a heat transfer, or rather a different fabric? I'm more partial to the causal Wolverine look, so I may try to just hunt down the headsculpt for now.

SSC decided to give me a replacement body. Sorry, but I don't want to have an even bigger chance of the forearms section being torn a few months from now.

Back