Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starboost is $269 with comparable accessories. I probably woulda gotten one of them if it weren't for that price point. Since neither of them are definitive IMs, IMO, I can't see paying more than $220 for either one, and I know they wont price it that low.

But, I do like the paint job.

I'd pay that happily! Fingers crossed we get more early details on Python than we did Midas last year!

:lecture

Sadly, seems to be the going price for IM recently... Eg HB..

True, but comparatively I expect to pay more for IM than a standard figure due to the complexity.

Rumor has it the Maleficient figure will be $220-230, Stealth Cap was $220 (even Star Spangled Cap was $215 :lol), DW Thor and Loki are both $230, etc so this price point is better than Midas' was.

I love how well the black color scheme hides the rubber elbow join on Python! Much tidier looking than Mk. VII or Midas!

Midas' price point was ridiculously over priced... thass why i didnt get im, just couldnt justify it...

42 armors - 15 = 27 at an average of 240 dlls = 6,480 dlls to go!!! Plus whatever we have in AoU
I better start saving hahaha

I really like all three of this year's Toy Fairs Exclusive figures. The Python armor looks cool but I don't think I'll grab it though. I'm trying to not buy too many of the Iron Man variants just because there are so damn many. I'll stick with my Mark XLII and Silver Centurion.

Re: Hot Toys - Toys fairs exclusive Iron man...

There are a couple ebay listings saying this will be shipping July 28th. If they are that fast these will be a pay immediately order.

no i have no doubt that it will be a pay immeadiately item, seems most TF ones are always that way. Im guessing this will be out after the comic con in SD, but you never know, they might have em for sale there!!!! Doubtful but a guy can dream right :)

Re: Hot Toys - Toys fairs exclusive Iron man...

no i have no doubt that it will be a pay immeadiately item, seems most TF ones are always that way. Im guessing this will be out after the comic con in SD, but you never know, they might have em for sale there!!!! Doubtful but a guy can dream right :)

that soon eh :panic:

Back